[Resolved] Travelgenio / forget to inform the passenger that it is without luggage

Spain Review updated:

Hi,
I booked a ticket trough Travelgenio.in the airport at the check in they said "you are not allowed luggage" you have to pay 60 € each way. I was in a shock. I never got the opputunity to choose if I wanted luggage or not when I booked the ticket. When I called them to complain they said "yes madame, you get the information when you have booked"??? Seriously after paying 10 E for using credit card too!!!
The ticket was booked for a trip 30.09.2017 -06.10.2017 in Europe.
I of course want a refund of my 120 € spend on extra payment for luggage. I do understand there is trips without luggage, but here I never got the choice which is the main issue here.

• Resolution statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Oct 15, 2017

Hi Aracco, of course we can help you with the luggage information. Please send us a mail to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com with your booking code and we will tell you the allowed baggage for your ticket rate. Regards

Ar
Oct 15, 2017

Comments

• Tr
      Jun 18, 2018

Flight were canceled. TRAVELGENIO warn you 2 days later by mail !
    ... with no further excuses, compensation, or any proposal.
    Go to the company site itself... Let's say: Get lost !

One phone number, in Spain !!!

Good luck ! For me this is the first and last time.
    Thierry