Toys r us / ###

Hazlet, NJ, United States Review updated:

Fahim the store manager was a complete ###! I called to tell him that one of his associates had hung up on me twice. Once was on hold waiting to see if they had a certain toy for my daughter and another time they just picked up and hung up to not deal w/ the inquiries.. Then when i called for the third time Fahim answered and didn't have any empathy or apologize what-so-ever. He was a complete jerk!!! I told him how he was being and he didn't care! Toys r us really SUCKS!!!

Be

Comments

• Fr
      Dec 17, 2011

Toys r us/baby r us in Broomfield Colorado is the worst store I have ever went to! The so called STORE MANAGER ADAM was not only rude but has no customer service skills. He did not want to even come out from the back REALLY... lazy ### manager who gets paid for doing NOTHING. On top of that had no clue what was on sale, I received and email today from toys r us with items 50% off he could not even find them oh my gosh if he didn't spend so much time in the back office he might know what was on sale. I was there 45min. waiting for him to check on a tablet that I had called and was told the tablet on sale had a camera get there to find out NO CAMERA waste of time!!!

•   Dec 17, 2011