Having problems with Toys "R" Us?

+1 973 617 4877 (Customer Service)
Five Woodhollow Road
Parsippany, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Toys "R" Us.

Complaints & Reviews

Toyschilds bicycle

March 15, 2020 I order two little tricyles. I received email that they both were shipped. The one tricyle was delivered within a week, the other has not. Canada Post is indicating they have no item attached to the tracking number given. I have paid over $230 on my credit card. I have now sent 5 online complaints with no response. I also paid shpping costs.

Toyspurchase order not-received

On Nov 19, 2019 I placed the order No. [protected] with an amount of $68.98 CAD, against an L.O.L Surprise Pop-Up Store, the money was paid through credit card, the toy was NOT delivered until this date.
    ten days later, on Nov 29, 2019 I placed another order No. [protected], but this time the toys were delivered to the same address successfully.
    Kindly take the necessary action to deliver the order No. [protected] the soonest otherwise I will be expecting a complete refund of my lost order.

Ramez Fraiji

fraiji.[protected]@yahoo.com

Nov 07, 2019

Toys — online order: partial shipment of order/ no communication on rest of the order

I have a complaint on delivery of an online order from Toys R Us. I ordered a number of toys (order number...

Toysbabies swing toy return

Hi there I buy a new baby swing on april 15 from toys r us queens and west dr brampton. ON Canada. Today on date of 25 may I call in store and lady said yes they can return it I went to store with toy and lady refuse to return the product bcs she said its used only one time but still she cant return. She was very very rude. Her name was. Sitashi. Manager of store. She wasted my time and my cars fuel and I told her that baby even cries more in this thing whats the point to keep it. Its garbage for me know. But she refused. That was totally bad customer services for us. Pls let me know how can I return it.
      Thanx. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com

babies swing toy return

• Ba
          basefistrotten May 25, 2019

The fact that you are mistaking being told no as rude makes me wonder if the baby swings were for you?

Mar 28, 2019

Toys "R" Us — inline game and stats blast guns not working properly

Date: 23 March 2019 Store Location: Airport Junction Mall, Gaborono Product: Inline Game (not working...

Jan 28, 2019

Toys "R" Us — electric breast pump

I am writing this email to request an urgent help. On 31 December 2018 I was at the store mentioned above to...

Pretoria
        Jun 21, 2018

Toys — bought from toys r us and never received

I have bought from Toys R Us, paid by credit card and never recived anything.. Not even a confirmation for...

Jun 08, 2018

Toys "R" Us — bright starts

I am complaining about recent (27/06/2018) purchased baby products "Bright Starts" from Bankstown Toys R U...

Mortdale

Toyswalt disney minnie mouse walker

I don't know if im contacting the right department but i purchased a Disney Minney walker from the babies r us store online, on the 6/03/2018 and my 7 month old hasn't been in it for that long and its the second time that something gets stuck in the front wheels which makes my baby not be able to walk properly, its hard for her to move and its impossible to get whats in there out! Last time a bit of string and now hair is wrapped around them and unfortunately the way the wheels are made we can't even get them off to remove it. This is a problem and wondering what you are going do about it considering it wasn't even cheap to buy, it was $162.46 so i am expecting it to last!
        So if you could kindly do something about this it would be great because as a customer im not very satisfied.
        I have tried contacting toy's r us by email and have had no answer

Apr 01, 2018

Toys "R" Us — fake websites

The past week I have received multiple emails from Toys "R" Us about their going out of business sale and...

Mar 18, 2018

Toys — customer service

Tonight while waiting over 20 minutes online at the Customer Service and Exchanges line, a man walked up and...

Mar 15, 2018

Toys — razor hovertrax dlx 2 0 self balancing electric scooter spectrum

order #[protected] On November 24, 2017 I placed an order online for this Hoverboard for my daughter for...

Feb 23, 2018

Toys — graco dreamglider

I bought the graco dream glider on 2/22. The box was taped and no signs of previous opening when I got home...

Toysclaw machine

Horrible service...payed for 2 day shipping and it's the 3rd day and the product still hasn't shipped and they said I will get it sometime next week my sons birthday is Saturday and we are out of town so I will be back home in another state when it's supposed to be delivered and I cannot cancel the order or get a refund until I get the package... will never order from here again this has been a waste of time and money

Jan 22, 2018

Toys — swingset

I purchased a flexible flyer Breckenridge swingset for my children as a Christmas present. We finally had a...

Vanceburg
            Jan 14, 2018

Babies "R" Us — employees

Employees of the babies r us store in paramus nj are so mean, nasty and not helpful. They are always the...

Jan 14, 2018

Toys — very poor customer service

I visited 3150 Argentia Rd Mississauga Canada branch 3575 today afternoon and purchased r $123.07. one of the...

Mississauga
            Jan 11, 2018

Toys — delivery of a previous order

I placed an order on Dec 5 2017 order #[protected]. i received 2 out of the 3 items. The item#...

Toys r usrefund

Hello my name is Nancy Granados, I went online to purchased 2 items online back on Nov. 18 to pick up at the store changed my mind so I decided to place the order online blank Friday. 2 item that cost 5.99 each not to much. When looking at my acct I found 4 pending transaction. Some for 12.91 others for 6.47. Waited some ended up getting returned back to my acct. moving forward now 12/28/17. Total transactions 7 and different amounts and some reversed Called in explain that I have 2 transactions that have not been revered. Called in over and over again agent hanging up on me sups also telling me I have to keep waiting another 10 days, 48 hours. Toys r us didn't have an issue removing the money from my acct. now I can't get it back over a month waiting and nothing. Worse company to do business with I will never order items from them. Again still waiting for my money

Toysservice

Shopped at toys r us for many, many years when my children were small. Returned to toys r us on College road and hwy 200 for the firs time in ten years and I was sorely disappointed. I walked around the store for at least 10 minutes and could not find a salesperson to help me. Went over to one of the check outs and asked a woman with long dark hair if she could help me and her reply was find someone on the floor, I'm busy right now. She then turned her back and walked away. This store is not what it was years ago. Very, very disappointed in your store.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices