Having problems with Pokemon Center?

Pokemon Center reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 4, 2009. The latest review 3 packages worth over 200$ delivered to wrong address and no customer service was posted on Jul 17, 2020. The latest complaint Don't buy from them was resolved on Sep 04, 2009. Pokemon Center has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 12 reviews. Pokemon Center has resolved 1 complaints.

Pokemon Center Customer Service Contacts

601 108th Ave. NE, Suite 1600
Bellevue, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pokemon Center Customer Service. Initial Pokemon Center complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pokemon Center above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pokemon Center. Discuss the issues you have had with Pokemon Center and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pokemon Center Complaints & Reviews

Pokemon Center3 packages worth over 200$ delivered to wrong address and no customer service

The tracking numbers of the THREE lost packages:
[protected]

All these items are worth over 200$ and sent to the wrong adress. Pokemoncenter does not have a legitimite contact customer support phone number. They have an email for support that they NEVER respond to. Please help, Fedex says the packages are lost.
Fedex contacted the driver to look for these "delivered" packaged and he could not find them apparently. They told me to contact pokemon to get issued a refund. Pokemon has been completely unresponsive in all of this. The pokemon center has such horrible customer service but they are so quick to take and fullfill orders. So much money lost because the adress field was typed in incorrectly.

Pokemon CenterA Pokémon gathering in front of the park

We have many people playing Pokémon gathering in front of this kids park. It is a security issue as they block the access to the park and therefore also make it harder for other drivers to notice children trying to cross from the park. One child almost got hit by a car driven by one of these players. Please remove this location from your game before a child actually gets hurt.

The Pokemon International Companyblastoise premium collection

I am a fan of the Pokemon TCG company. But this product shocked me. Spending £35 may not seem a lot as a gift or just a treat, but as a kid saving up money for weeks, it is a big deal. I know you are going to say "but the booster packs are random so you can't be sad if you get nothing good", no gxs, no prisms, NO GOOD CARDS. You are only encouraging your customers to buy from ebay.

Why didn't you put at least one good card in each pack?

May 27, 2019

Pokemon Center — pokemon cards sun and moon unbroken bonds elite trainer box

When I opened the box I'm missing some Pokémon cards that I'm supposed to get. The store will not take the...

Pokemon Centerpokemon quest

I tried the number listed but it would not even ring. I am sure the people overseeing Pokemon Quest are just trying to get me to shut up, but I will not until this injustice has been rectified. I have been supportive of Pokemon and a loyal consumer since 1998 when I first bought Pokemon Red for my gameboy. Now 20 years later I still get every new pokemon game that comes out. Recently I had an issue on Pokemon Quest where an error message popped up asking me to restart my game, I did and my data was gone...poof. I spent $35.96 on this to have everything unlocked, but I suppose Nintendo just views this as a handout because now I have nothing, and when I went to the website they refused to help me and instead blamed me for the problem. I don't mind starting my game over, that's not the issue...but I either want the items back I paid for or my money refunded to me. This happened 2 days ago.

Pokemon Center — factory damaged pokemon charizard ex cards in sealed boxes

Hi my name is Leigh Bevington owner of South Edmonton Coin & Currency Ltd. at 5712 111 Street NW, Edmonton...

Edmonton

Pokemon Center — gifts from pokestops

Hi am not receiving many gifts from poke stops so I can't send any of my friends any gifts. I will be lucky...

Workington

Pokemon CenterI tell about pokemon kanto I love first season and I want to sent my opinions

I love pokemon first season becaus of misty and brock and pokemon xyz graphics are super and i want to sent my opinions to you about pokemon i want pokemon last season ash go to kanto return and start his journey in kanto return and participate to pokemon leugue in pokemon leugue his all friends are come to see ash match and in kanto misty and brock return travel with ash in last episode ash announce about his love and after win leugue he tell he love misty and say sorry to serena.i support misty and ash and each other misty is more famous than serena becaus only serena love ash but ash not love to serena and misty and ash both love each other and last last season's last momment serena say you are right misty is perfect for you.pleas reply me i love pokemon pleas give chance to sent you my opinion
          Pokemon biggest fan:rutvik

Pokemon Center — the red bannedwarning

Hello my name is Rico Rivera my gamer tag name is Ricoli92 and I have been Shadowbanned now for 16 day...

Saint Ann

Pokemon Center — missing pre order

In August I pre-ordered ultra sun and ultra moon specifically for the plushes/mystery gift. I didn't have the...

Pokemon Center — pokémon center

I bought 3 Pokémon plushes from Pokémon center, but when arrive to home the package was open and nothing wa...

PokemonCenter.com — Don't buy from them

The kids want Pokemon, but the company is a sham! Don't buy from this outfit! If you do, you'll be...