Having problems with Toys "R" Us?

Toys "R" Us reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 4, 2006. The latest review stroller was posted on Mar 27, 2021. The latest complaint customer service; order online, pick up in store was resolved on Nov 29, 2014. Toys "R" Us has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 193 reviews. Toys "R" Us has resolved 60 complaints.

Toys "R" Us Customer Service Contacts

+1 973 617 4877 (Customer Service)
Five Woodhollow Road
Parsippany, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Toys "R" Us Customer Service. Initial Toys "R" Us complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Toys "R" Us above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Toys "R" Us. Discuss the issues you have had with Toys "R" Us and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Toys "R" Us Complaints & Reviews

Toys Are Usstole from an 11 year old child.

My 11 year old son purchased a video game from toys r us during a promotion. He received a $20 gift card due to the promotion, the store clerk told him that this card would not be activated for six hours. Hence he was not able to use this on an additional purchase during this outing.

Saturday I took him back to the store and he tried to make a purchase using this $20 gift card, during this time he was told that this gift card expired on 1/31/11 and he therefore was out of luck! I spoke to the manager and he simply told me that he felt bad but there was nothing that he could do for my son. The card expired and the store took back the $20!

Talk about a bogus scam!! We left the store and both vowed to NEVER purchase anything again at TOYS R US!!! That store preys upon unsuspecting youth and I will not patronize any corporation that steals from it's customers. Let's face it, many stores carry the same items as TOYS R Us and they do so at lower prices!

Boycott TOYS R US ...my family and friends will not support this store anymore!

• Ta
      Tasha123 Nov 18, 2013

I agree with the original poster. The management could have handled it better. For example, they could honor the promotional discount but just advise the customer to next time be more careful about the expiry date.

• JuliePooh51265 Nov 10, 2011

Do people make these posts because they think the companies might see it and offer them something to "help" smooth over the issue? Or are they just snerts with too much time on their hands?

• Ef
      eflkin Nov 10, 2011

"I told him that if he ever stepped foot in Toys are Us again that I would not love him anymore and disown him."

You stole your own love from your 11 year old. Way to go.

• Fa
      father of triplets Nov 10, 2011

Paul is right this is a troll complaint. No parent in their right mind would tell a child that they won't love them anymore for shopping at a particular store. This person posted the exact same complaint on pissedconsumer. Did not get the attention he/she wanted so they posted here.

If this person is for real, comparing child sexual abuse to this situation is being overdramatic. Sexual child l predators(along with man who threaten women for doing their job and beat children)are the lowest of low. Your child misunderstood the guidelines of the $20

• Th
      The man over there Nov 09, 2011

First of all it is none of your business when the item was purchased. My letter is about how they abused an eleven year old and tricked an 11 year old. My son asked me the other day if he could go back to Toys are US. I told him that if he ever stepped foot in Toys are Us again that I would not love him anymore and disown him.(Okay I admit I was angry when I said that but I just wanted to make my point clear.) It is a rip of because they lied and tricked an eleven year old into thinking he $20 free. They prey on youth, giving them false hopes and this manager is no better than a child molester who preys on six year old girls. When I can't use my gift card it is considered theft. When an eleven year old can't use the gift card it is considered preying on unsuspecting children. Just like child molesters prey on unsuspecting children he is doing the same.

jaberwocky Nov 09, 2011

when did this happen? If it expired on 1/31/11, why are you just now complaining about it nearly 10 months later? Did you really think holding onto a promotional card for nearly one year wasn't going to be an issue?

Toys r usdo not allow return!!

On Dec. 13, 2009, I just bought a Laser micro zero gravity for my son yesterday. Right after we came home, my son open it and charge the car. Out of suprise, it is not moving. Therefore, the very next day morning, I bring the toy back to Toy r us for return. The response I have received is NO. you can only exchange since you open. The thing is how can I trust that toy any more since the bad experienced I had. Second is what happen if I got another bad one? I need to go back and exchange again. I do not have time for that game. The most angry part of all is when I request to speak to manager of the store. The manager's express attitude is more like "it not my business and problem".

• Al
        Alexis_Secret Oct 11, 2010

You should call 1-800-ToysRUs and express your complaint with them cause they are the ones who made the return/exchange policy.

Toys r usruined my daughters birthday

It is my daughters birthday tomorrow (Sunday 6th of feb) and I went to toy “r” us to get her a bike today, we got it home assembled it adjust everything only to find the front tire had a puncture from new. We tried to fix it but because it is on the seam and crease it is not fixable. When I rang toys r us to complain they told me the only thing they could do is post me another one on monday and I would receive this by next wednesday. I don’t have the transport to get back to sheffield that night and had organized a party on the sunday.

Toys r us also told me that because things are ordered in and come boxed they do not check to see if it is in working order as I asked why it was sold like that. I find the completely unacceptable, not only have I got nothing to give my daughter on her birthday now but they don’t check the toys are in working order before selling them to children.

• Gi
          Giusep Mar 04, 2012

Bad luck

• Co
          ConnorIvor Mar 04, 2012

And you could not go to a bike store and buy a new tire?

• JuliePooh51265 Aug 30, 2011

I think this site sometimes automatically reposts stuff from earlier dates, hence the discrepancy. If I was going to buy my child a bike, I wouldn't wait until the day before. I would have it bought, assembled, and hidden well before the birthday. Of course, I finish my Christmas shopping in July. LOL

• Ni
          Nicole. Aug 30, 2011

They can't open every single toy to make sure all the parts are there and the toy is working, whether it is a bike or a doll. I would have been disappointed also, but they did what they can.

Toys r usexpired rewards - certificates not mailed...

Same thing happened to me. I should have receive ~$100 of "Rewards Certificates" but had no idea that the certificates would not be mailed following the holiday season 2010. When I called, they said my rewards expired. They offered me a bunch of $5.00 off $25 coupons... yeah right, I'm gonna spend more money at Toys R Us or Babies R Us. I agree with the other author, I'm headed to Target or Walmart for future purchases... and my kids will not side-tracked with all TRU aisle clutter!

• Ta
            tamd22 Jan 06, 2013

I had a similar experience, yesterday. I received an email which indicated that he Rewards I earned through the Holiday Promotion would end on 1/11/13. There were NO certificates or anything for me to download and print. So, I printed my account information and took it to a Toys R Us store, hoping to redeem the $29 I earned through their bogus Holiday Promotion, on a new toy for my son. When I handed the Sales Associate my Rewards Card and print out of my account information, she said that I needed to bring in the certificate that was sent in the email. I told her there was NO certificate, that is why I printed out the account information. She said, in a condescending tone, "It doesn't work that way. I need the bar code." I then refused to make the purchase. I will not be back to Toys R Us. Amazon.com is a MUCH better way to go - it has a much better selection, shipping is free - it's hassle-free. That is how I will now do my shopping. No ridiculous coupons, certificates, or empty-promise promotions.

• Hv
            hvitella Aug 13, 2012

Whoever you are, my complaint was not the limit of the reward but that Toys R Us does not keep their customers informed and advised on the issuing of these credit/coupons -- allowing them to expire and go to waste. Toys R Us runs a BIG SCAM and that is the reason I don't spend money in their stores any longer.

Chopper6104 Aug 12, 2012

$50 is the most u can get back. There is a rewards benefits pamphlet or u can go to toysrus.com for the same Information

Toys r usinjury instore

I was instore on Friday 17th June looking at the Threewasy rocker, for my grandchildren. When i rocked it to see how easy to move it is, the metal price display fell off onto my foot. I feel that the display should have been on the floor or secured to the stand, because if a child had have knocked it, they could have been injured. Since it happened i now cant seem to walk properly on my foot as i suffer from a bone condition which has obviously been agrovated by the incodent. My email address is lorraine.[protected]@btinternet.com and i await a responce.

• TwinkleTwinkle Jun 20, 2011

You should have approached somebody in the store when it happened as after this lenght of time there is no proof that you injured yourself while in this store. Alternatively contact toys r us head office and see what they have to say
              UNITED KINGDOM
              Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 4UB
              [protected]
              [email protected]

Toys r uscustomer service

After creating a baby registry in-store and signing up for the rewards program I spent several hundred dollars and several trips in their store, not to mention the money family/friends spent on registry gifts. Weeks later when attempting to see how many points rewards points were accrued realized that my reward card had in fact never been properly activated. When I went in the store to return a package of "66 Babys R Us" diapers (which I was given no credit for because their system scanned them at $0.00 and said it "must've been a buy one get on free deal - you'll just need to keep them")) I explained the situation with my rewards card. I was told they couldn't handle that in-store. They told me to call 1-800-toysrus and they could give me credit for the 2 receipts I still had. I asked "Why didn't someone tell me it wasn't a good card - they have scanned it every time I've been here" His response was "oh the register will scan any of these cards back here - that doesn't mean anything.". So... I called corporate. Long story short, I spent over 30 minutes on the phone with a lady who insisted on continuing to try and look up my card using the information I had already given repeatedly - it was obviously not in the system at all yet she continued to waste time on it. I explained once again, I needed a new number assigned to me then get credit added for the 2 receipts I had. After speaking with her manager she told me no one there could do that for me. I would need to go on their website, sign up as a new member, then call them back with my receipts. No thank you. Toys R Us has lost my business permanately. I refuse to waste any more time on this - and probably for $2.00 worth of coupons in the end. Geoffrey will be unemployed soon if this is their standard of customer service both at the store and corporate level. PO'd in Arkansas

• Ca
                Candice Furletti Jul 01, 2013

Hi I brought a play set with 50 balls it has a slide and ball pit for my sons birthday its been up half a day and the ball pit part is starting to rip on the edges I'm not happy about this and what it replaced

Toys r usfree product, ith purchase

They advertised the Biggest Loser Work out plus a Kinect and a free month membership, but when it came to buy it they said o I'm sorry that's a miss print, there's nothing I can do for you. Attached is the pictures of the advertising in the store. Be vise and careful of what you buy at Toys R Us, you will not get what is promised. Any question, feel free to call me at [protected].

free product, ith purchase
              free product, ith purchase

Toys R Us rewardsrewards program

I glad I am not the only one who had the same problem with Toys R Us reward program, they usually send the rewards in the mail this past holiday promotion they said they emailed them, really? They have my email why did I not get my rewards? I called only to find out that screwed because they expired and they do not reissue rewards. I told them that CVS, Hallmark will reissue rewards that have expired because this is good policy to keep the customers happy, they did not care because TRU is doing so well they can treat the reward customer like crap. So I am returning my rewards card to them, and you can too.

Toys R Us
                One Geoffrey Way
                Wayne, NJ 07470

I also told the customer service rep that Target gives me 5% off by usuing their cc that I will be taking my purchases there. If TRU had thought about this, and I mean just take a few seconds the rewards that I would have gotten back I would have spent much more. Do the math TRU and right now I am spending $0 dollars in your store all because you couldn't/wouldn't reissue rewards.

• Ka
                    katlun Apr 07, 2011

who says that they pay interest?? cc bills due get paid on time therefore no interest

Toys r usrewards

I have been a loyal Toys R Us shopper for years. During the 2010 holiday shopping season Toys R Us ran a promotion offering 10% back on all purchases made. No one in the store ever said how the reward would be distributed, so I just assumed they would either mail it or email it. I receive mail and email from Toys R Us on a regular basis, so I figured they would contact me when the reward was available. I was so wrong. They did not contact me in any way. They gave less than 2 weeks to use the $35.00 reward I should have received. I never knew it was available. By the time I figured it out, it was expired. I called customer service and spoke with an employee who was not willing to help at all. I asked for a supervisor. She was more helpful, but could not do anything for me. She suggested I email corporate. I did just that. Their response was prompt, however they said there was nothing they would do for me. What poor customer service. They are a huge company and should care about their customers. Very disappointed. What is the point of earning a reward if you can't use it?

john Mar 26, 2011

They never asked you. Did they?
                      Hey Stealth! I took your advice and built my own page because I did not like it! (lol)

My name is John Wright AND I AM FIGHTING BACK!
                      John Wright
                      piggybankblog.com

Toys R Us, INC.bait and switch tactics

Toys R Us, INC. I must say has lost my respect. During this past holiday season they were offering a 10% cash back on their rewards program. During this periode I earned $96.00 in rewards certificates which I never received. Upon calling within the 30 days provided I was told to bad so sad. What they said they would do is send me coupon good for $5.00 off a $25.00 purchase. Now has is that the same. I have to spend another $20.00 to receive $5.00 and I was owed $96.00. I never received them because during this periode they switched the certificates from being mailed as they had for the past two years to being emailed. Not being aware of this I never received them. I beleive it was a bait and switch tactic that they devised beacuse they new that they were going to have to honor alot of money for alot of people. Now they are just yesterday 3-2-11 they tried to give me a $25.00 email gift certificate, however it would expire in three days. I know that alot of people are having the same issues, I am not going to let this go. I consider it bad business practice on thier part and deceptive as well.

THIS WAS PULLED OFF OF THEIR WEBSITE "•Responsible: We believe that honesty, integrity and compassion are the foundation upon which we work together and conduct our business. Keeping kids safe is a cornerstone of the brand."

• Th
                        thegirlinblack Feb 07, 2012

It was never "cash back", it was "you'll receive 10% BACK on all your holiday purchases, but only up to $50." If you shopped at a TRU that failed to mention this correctly, then that's that stores fault, not corporate's.
                        And not only that, we don't have an "us vs. them" mentality, it's "we try to make things fair for the customer, but we still have to apply to corporate rules." If you wanted to keep your job because it's the only job you have, then you would understand that following corporate rules is necessary. Not only that, following the rules of corporate does, in fact, keep it fair for EVERYONE. If we were allowed to break corporate laws, it would become very biased.

• He
                        hengest1066 Feb 06, 2012

I'm amazed at the way employees feel the need to stand up for this company's horrendous business practices! I've worked in environments where managers encourage an "us vs. them" mentality in their employees, but it must be DRILLED into the people working for TRU! Common sense has been lost to policy.

• 22
                        223234 Jun 20, 2011

123321 There are tons of other websites that expose Toys R Us for what they are. You must be an employee trying to stop the flood of Forum entries on the subject. But I'm sure you did ALL the research to discover that there in fact is a Class Action against Toy R Us for this exact program that they implemented.

Do your research before ###.

ToysRUs — rewardsrus

I spent over $500 during the promotional period of Thanksgiving-Christmas in order to receive my 10% reward...

Babies r us Toys r usdisrespected by employee

I was in Babies r us Toys r Us at millenia In Orlando, Fl. Saturday when i was rudely disrespected by a cashier. I called in and reported it. The cashier was A. Aikens a female. I didnot know they hired people with such vogur language. I didnt know thet hired those type of employees i am really disappointed.

ToysRUsdoes not care about customer concerns

I originally began attempting to contact someone at Toys R Us in regard to a small issue that I have with their return policy. In that attempt I have been shown what little respect or concern Toys R Us has for its customers.

At every level, from the employees at the store I was in to the Executive Vic President and Chief Administrative Officer Deborah Derby, I have been treated as if I am just wasting everyone's time and that they wish I would just go away and leave things be. “Documenting my concerns” seems to be the only thing that anyone is willing to do. No one, at any level, is willing to listen to my concerns with their policy or why I have an issue with them.

I went through the channels set up by Toys R Us for customers to send their complaints and when that was not satisfactory, I pursued other avenues to get into contact with someone at the company that could address my concerns.

At this point, I have given up on anyone with Toys R Us caring or doing anything about my original issue, but I am not going to give up on the issue I have with how Toys R Us treats its customers.

Toys r usterrible shipping

Toys r us has a terrible shipping process. I ordered three video games about a week and a half ago and it soil says that the expected delivery date Is 2 weeks after when I placed my order. I hate toys r us and I always have. I just happened to get a gift from someone that came from toys r us so I returned it. I wanted to just by in store but guess what? They have a crap stock of video games that is terribly organized so you cant find anything anyway! Do not shop on toys r us especially online!

Toys r ushut up

Its funny that people will complain about long waiting lines during the holiday season. Do you guys not realize that these associates are working their butts off? You had to drive 20 miles only to wait in line for 20 mins..yada yada yada. Big deal. Get over it.

Its not like these people are making you come out in (bitter cold, extensive heat, heavy traffic, freezing rain) to shop at the store. You made the choice to do your holiday shopping a few days or weeks before the biggest consumer holiday ever, and you should expect to have to wait in line. So stop giving these people a hard time. They are just doing their jobs, and half of them are just seasonal workers with hardly no training because they had to be put out on the floor to serve you guys.

And another thing, for those of you complaining about the promotions running out, you have to be really dumb not to realize that they are while supplies last. It only says it at the bottom of EVERY ad. Along with every other exception to the promotion that you just happen not to see and expect to get credit off or whatever anyways. Its really sad the amount of people I see throwing a fit in line because they didn't read the ad properly (I've even heard a few trying to quote the dictionary and prove the workers wrong on how the ad is worded).

And by the way..your 2 year old isn't going to care that he/she didn't get a certain toy because TRU was out, or it didn't come with the free (tin, dress, coloring book). HE'S 2!! He/she should just be happy they got something in the first place.

I think the TRU workers do a great job and I don't blame them for getting crabby with you all. I can only imagine the way you treated them while you were only thinking about yourself.

• Co
                                ConnorIvor Mar 04, 2012

@whineystoreclerkh8r Clearly you could benefit from a little education yourself buddy. "Their for" would imply that the for belongs to someone. Not to mention your lack of proper capitalization and punctuation and general grammar and spelling. Which I find is hilarious considering this come with a spell check function. And no one deserves to be harassed or spat upon, everyone deserves basic human respect. I have worked at Toys R Us for over four years. I am in my third year of university with a 3.5 GPA and am paying for my own education by working at Toys R Us. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, the way people like you treat employees is appalling. A man tries to return a used car seat that we haven't carried for two years and when we tell him no because it doesn't fit our clearly stated policy, do I deserve to have that car seat thrown at my head and called a [censored]? I am using two different cash registers so I can get the customers out of the store in a timely fashion and you think I'm stupid? Education doesn't fall into everyone's lap, some of us have to go out and work for it.

• Wh
                                whinnystoreclerk h8r Dec 03, 2011

It just kills me how stupid cashiers are at toyr r us. If you had an education, you wouldn't be working there, their for you wouldn't be getting harassed, or spat at. you probably deserved it. Stop whining like a little baby, get an education, and work a real job.

• At
                                atsunrise Jan 15, 2011

It just kills me how stupid consumers are in this day and age. Everyone expects something for nothing and it gets really old listening to these people all the friggin time.

Thanks for the support though! I expected hate comments from all the people I offended. haha

• Pu
                                PurpleOcelot Jan 03, 2011

LMAO. I guess ###s and ###s are in all countries, huh? LOL

I remember being in the check out line at Best Buy, and this old guy was about 15 feet away at the Help Desk. He apparently bought a new tv and the remote wasnt working on it. He told the employee it didnt work and he needed a new one. The employee asked the old ### what the serial numbers were off of the tv, and the old man started screaming " I dont know what f***ing numbers are on the tv! The tv works, the remote dont"!

The employee told him that he needed the serial numbers off the tv to know how to repair the remote, and there wasnt anything he could do unless he had the serial numbers.

Simple right? You or me would either go home or call home and get the serial numbers, right?

Well this dumbf**k ### started screaming and cussing and stomping his foot, and he SLAMMED the remote down on the counter and it shattered into a hundred pieces! Security grabbed him by the arms and DRAGGED him kicking and screaming out the front door and into the parking lot!

I think this is what is known as human garbage.

• Pu
                                PurpleOcelot Jan 03, 2011

I agree with you. Ive been in retail for most of my life, and I can say the most inbred ###s come out during the holidays! They think that the whole freekin world is supposed to STOP and WAIT for THEM to get thier fat, lazy ### out of thier recliners and come to the stores 15 minutes before closing time on Cmas Eve and have the crap THEY want in stock, and NOT have to wait for it!!!

If you cant be bothered to buy what you need before the end of October, for Cmas...then thats the shoppers STUPIDITY, not that of the retail worker!

Whatever ### said Cmas is "the most wonderful time of the year", never worked retail...got cussed out, called names, had stuff thrown at them/spat at, sat there and watched "GROWN" people throw temper tantrums, and have thier lives threatened...all because these lazy F***ERS cant get off thier fat, donut filled ### and get thier shopping done BEFORE its all gone.

If I dont have my Cmas shopping done by Halloween, then it just doesnt get done.

Retail workers should be allowed to carry tazers, by law...ESPECIALLY during November and December!

Working retail is extremely stressful and should come with hazard pay.

Toys r ushabby policies for replacement

I ordered a train set for my child and they send me the wrong product. Instead of encouraging customers they claimed it is their policy to pick up the product before they refund the money or ship the right product.
                              They should stop promoting their website if they cannot deliver the right products.

ToysRUsunfair return policy

Don't ever ever buy electronic item from Toys R Us unless you are 100 % sure you want to keep it. When I was ready to purchase the Ipod Touch 4th generation last month, I asked the worker at the cashier what was the return policy for the Ipod. He said " Just return it within 45 days." I was happy with the policy, so I purchased the Ipod. Today I took it back to Toys R Us and tried to return it with the receipt and everything in the box, but the manager refused to return it. She said that the item had to be returned in an unopen box, and she pointed at the back of the receipt in fine print. That was the first time I read about the policy. I told her I would never have bought the item had the worker told me that the item had to be returned in an UNOPENED BOX within 45 days when first inquiring about the return policy. He never mentioned about the item has to be unopened in order to return! This is deceiving! I trusted what the worker said about the return policy. He omitted the most important information about the elctronic return policy. He tricked me, and I was deceived! What kind of return policy is this that you can never open the product to see how it works before you can decide if you want to return it!? what an unethical company! They tricked and deceived customers. I would have bought my Ipod from Wal-Mart or Target where they do not have this kind of rediculous policy. I bought two Ipod from Toys R US, and I realized that one is sufficient for my family. But now I am stuck with both of them. I learned a big and expensive lesson from this : I would NEVER NEVER EVER bought another electronic from Toys R Us, and I hope you do too.

• Go
                                    Goku9362 Jun 16, 2011

ACCPETING RETURNS are a courtesy. MANY stores require electronics to be unopened in order for them to be returned. If not, then you can purchase an expensive electronic...just "not like it" and return it.The store can no longer sell it at the same price because its opened because "someone didnt like the color." Grow up

• Po
                                    pobarjenkins Dec 26, 2010

You do realize that once you open a product, they cannot sell it as new again? It's a loss to the company, and that's why they have those policies. Couldn't you have just tried an iPod that was on display to see how you liked it?

Anyways, I'm sorry the employee was wrong, but there is no excuse for not reading your receipt.

Toys r us Elizabethlayaway

On 11/5/10 I put $322.00 worth of toys on lay away at the toys r us in Elizabeth NJ. On 12/22/10 at 10pm I went to the store to pick up my items. I waited 45 minutes before asking for the second time about my order. I was informed at that time that all my lay away items were misplaced. I was so anger and upset I wanted to cry. My daughter is 7 years old and made a list for Santa just to have these items lost by toys r us. To make things worst some of the items are no longfer n stock, like the Ciccobello doll. I have been up all night and this morning trying to find and replace the items. I have to go to work at 8:30am and I have used my time and gas driving all over to replpace these items. I still have not found the ciccobello doll or the cotton candy maker. I am very pissed off to think of my daughter not having her toys on her list that I shopped an entire month in advance for. I will never use lay away or shop at toys r us again. Last year I spent $500 and the year before that $700.00. Never again!

Toys r usphone call

I was looking for the phone number for another location, so I called the number on my reciept because I shopped at the bay parkway location on saturday. I could not get in touch with anyone even though the recording said that they were open 24hrs for the holidays. I was holding for 24 minutes at one point to have some one hang up the phone on me. This is reall not the direction toys r us should be going because we have a ton of ways to shop and crossing them off the shopping list will not be an issue. I'm just a regular person writing this complaint but guess if I was the ceo of a company and knew someone of great status the mangers or people that makes decisions for this compan would take action and make sure they grasp this problem along with others so the company does not go out of business. I've never written a complaint before, but I took the time to write this one because I like toys r us. You need to take ownership of the issues in your company and fix them, all of them. It does not matter how big or small...

Toys r usrude employees

Employees at the augusta, ga. Toys r us are rude, not helpful, talking and laughing with each other, ignoring customers. The store needs to hire extra help at christmas time like so many other businesses do, but this store never has enough help any time of the year, and the help they do have might as well be somewhere else. Please do something about this awful situation. We had an extremely frustrating and unpleasant experience at this location two nights ago.

• Pi
                                          pissedofinWI Dec 13, 2010

We received a "free cruise" to the Bahamas. We submitted the $100 deposit and gave them three dates. We waited until the 45 days before our first "date". I called the number in the email. I was told that the dates we chose were not available. So they gave us an alternate date. They were going to fly us into Ft Lauderdale even though our port of call was Miami (we would have to provide our own transportation from Ft Lauderdale to Miami). Next the rooms included in the "free cruise" were the bunk bed rooms (think 3rd class on the Titanic). For $199/person we could upgrade our cabin. Then to top it off, they wanted an extra $600 for the port fees. Needless to say, we declined the cruise! We did receive our deposit back within 7-10 days.

• Vi