TJX / T.J. Maxx / need better customer service

Oxnard, CA, United States Review updated:

I shop at your TJMaxx location here in Oxnard, CA all the time. I went in last night looking to find a few new pieces for my living room. I found two gorgeous green velvet pillows. Same exact pillows, one had been marked down to $12 and the other was at $20. The cashier assisting me asked the manager on if she could honor the price and all she said was "nope, leave as is." I thought it was very rude that she would not even come and talk to me about it and explain why she could not honor it. Its silly to make me pay two different prices for the SAME EXACT item. I had about 200-300$ worth of things that I was purchasing but because of your managers response I decided to walk out and not take anything with me. Business is business and that is not an approach I appreciated as a customer. This incident happened on 4/2/2017 around 8:50-9pm at your Oxnard TJMaxx at the esplanade shopping center.

Pv
May 3, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      3rd of May, 2017

Your choice to leave. But if they were the EXACT same pillow, with the EXACT same barcode, then when she rang them up, they would have rang the same price. They do not owe you any explanation for anything.