TJMaxx / customer service
I was just in the Tjmaxx in Chelmsford the other day. I have always shopped at tjmaxx since i was a little girl. I was trying to buy a sweater and it seemed like the sweater was missing a markdown. The month on the tag was 07 meaning July yet it had only had one markdown. I went to the service desk to ask one of the associates if they could check it in the computer and they refused. So i had requested to speak to a manger and the assciote said that he was busy and would take a long time to get up here to help me! i told him iwould wait, and i did until he came up. I asked him the same question and he refused to check it! i told him i knew it was less money and he said unless you have the same exact shirt (which there was none because it came out in JULY) then he couldnt mark it down! i was disgusted in his attitude and answer and went out of the store extremely mad and confused! im not going to buy a shirt that i know is marked down ! its the company's own damn fault its not marked down to what its supposed to be ! ! ! ! I HATE TJMAXX IN CHELMSFORD ! ! ! ! !
More TJMaxx Complaints & Reviews
- TJ Maxx - store policies 
- TJ Maxx - bad employer 
- TJ Maxx - lied about return policy 
- TJ Maxx - declined checks 
- TJ Maxx - stealing 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - men's clothing dept. compared to the women's dept.
- Tjmaxx.com - general merchandise 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - bad service 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - unprofessional/rude employee - bad experience
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - service