TJMax / store manager attitude and treatment
Today, Feb. 7, 09 I realized after having spent my life at TJMax shopping, the store is CONFUSED with their own prices. I was and I am pissed about the way the manager and the cashier took care of me. The clothing I was trying to buy had mark down prices on them, and during the time I was trying to purchase, they claimed those items were not actually on Sale. HOWEVER, the exact item on the rack (after the manager checked) was infact marked down also. STILL they did not honor the marked down price, they took off their sorry marked down sticker off the ticket, and told me THAT particular top was not on sale despite the fact that its exact twin was! So tell me, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?????? I just cannot believe the store embarased ME and treated me like a criminal!!! I am beyond upset and beyond hurt! especially because TJ Max has always been my FIRST choice! Now, it is NOT my choice at ALL! This happend at the TJMax on Almaden Exp, San Jose, CA. I HATE THEM!
More TJMax Complaints & Reviews
- TJ Maxx - store policies 
- TJ Maxx - bad employer 
- TJ Maxx - lied about return policy 
- TJ Maxx - declined checks 
- TJ Maxx - stealing 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - men's clothing dept. compared to the women's dept.
- Tjmaxx.com - general merchandise 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - bad service 
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - unprofessional/rude employee - bad experience
- TJX / T.J. Maxx - service