TiVo / no refund!
After paying for a 1-year subscription to service, the TIVO stopped working. Seems like a normal enough thing to me, so I cancelled my cable (because I don't watch a lot of TV), and went on my merry way. Didn't think that I would continue to be charged $12.95 a month for service I wasn't using. Well, I thought wrong. 14 months later, when I called about the problem, I was told that in my 1-year service agreement, somewhere in there, it told me that I would be automatically renewed to monthly service, without my permission. Beware, customers, because TIVO cannot give refunds, or so I am told.
Is there anything I can do about this?
More TiVo Complaints & Reviews
- TiVo - Tivo Refund Policy
- TiVo - LifeTime Service Ripoff 
- TiVo - Product Does not work yet still paying 
- TiVo - Impossible to terminate TIVO
- TiVo - Depeptive billing practices 
- TiVo Solutions - tivo renew bolt
- TiVo - I cant get hold of someone in a uk call centre who would be able to understand exactly whatvinam so frustrated about!
- [Resolved] TiVo - Failure to Honor Quoted Prices 
- TiVo DVR Service - Fraudulent billing practice
- TiVo - Double billing