Time Warner Cable / unsatisfied

1 P.O Box 0901Carol Stream, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-772-2253

I ordered time Warner Cable about a year ago they advertised all this great stuff on the tv about free on demand free hdtv and free movies on demand so I figured what a great deal for my family to get a bundle with all this great stuff well for the past year no on demand no free hdtv and no free movies cause it never works and i have called several times they have even came to the house but it trouble at the companies side they always say that they are upgrading even the tech that came to the house said that they really don't offer it they just say that to have you to contract with them! That is a complete rip off! They aren't honoring what they say that they will when you purchase the cable, but they are quick to send you a bill with all the free stuff on there i mean i know it is free but my whole reason to get it was because it said all this stuff came with the package. I am very unsatisfied with the company!!! they always have excuses and don't honor what they say! Can they get away with this???

Va

Comments

• Ha
      19th of Jul, 2009

You MUST deal with TimeWarner in writing. Do NOT rely on phone calls or email.
    You MUST deal with TimeWarner in writing.
    You MUST deal with TimeWarner in WRITING.

If TimeWarner were a person it would best be described as a pathological liar: They will say one thing and do whatever is most convenient for them.

Follow EACH phone conversation with a snail-mail summary of your conversation to the place you send your bills. Include your name, address, and account number.

I have made a hobby out of rescuing people from TimeWarner. They screwed me out of $1000 so I plan to cost them orders of magnitude more in customer loss.

Send ALL letters to "the office of the president" for your territory.

If you continue to be defrauded by TWC file a FORMAL complaint with the "Public Utilities Commission"

...

remember you CAN also sue them in small claims court. In most jurisdictions the filing fee is about $60. WHEN you win your case you will recoup this investment.

I recovered most of my money from TWC and you can too. I have since upgraded to FIOS. I hope it is available in your area. :)