Time Warner Cableincrease in monthly payment

S

On 8-11-08, I purchased a monthly package including basic cable for $7.08, Road Runner Lite for $29.95, and Digital Phone for $19.95. I was told my monthly bill would be $60.25 for the first year. Although I don't have a contract, my introductory rate for my internet service would not change for the first year. I've had Time Warner for 3 months and the cost of the Road Runner Lite has gone up $3.00. I called and talk to a Ms Robinson, and she said everyones went up. I know that can't be true so now I have 2 employees being dishonest to me. On the bottom of the bill it states: Effective with your current bill, the monthly rate for your internet service will increase $3.00 per month. If you are currently receiving an introductory rate for your internet service, the adjustment will be applied at the end of your promotional period. I am receiving the introductory rate. My increase should start after 8-11-09. Their are too many internet providers that will give me the same kind of services and they will be honest with me.

Shirley Warren

• Harsh Realities Jul 19, 2009

> I was told my monthly bill would be $60.25 for the first year.

Do you have a WRITTEN contract? Since TWC is paper phobic that would be NO.

---

You MUST deal with TimeWarner in writing. Do NOT rely on phone calls or email.
    You MUST deal with TimeWarner in writing.
    You MUST deal with TimeWarner in WRITING.

If TimeWarner were a person it would best be described as a pathological liar: They will say one thing and do whatever is most convenient for them.

Follow EACH phone conversation with a snail-mail summary of your conversation to the place you send your bills. Include your name, address, and account number.

I have made a hobby out of rescuing people from TimeWarner. They screwed me out of $1000 so I plan to cost them orders of magnitude more in customer loss.

Send ALL letters to "the office of the president" for your territory.

If you continue to be defrauded by TWC file a FORMAL complaint with the "Public Utilities Commission"

...

remember you CAN also sue them in small claims court. In most jurisdictions the filing fee is about $60. WHEN you win your case you will recoup this investment.