Tim Hortons / swap card
My wife got me one of the swap cards that Tim Horton's are advertising. The card you never need to carry money if you have the card. The wife put $40.00 on the card, and on the way to work I stopped off at the Central Ave shop to get a coffee. I was waiting for about 4 minutes, when the server asked for the money, I told her I had $40.00 on the card, she said it would not work. In the end a friend from my work paid for it. I was really embarrassed. I have sent 2 Emails to Tim"s over the last two weeks asking them why I could not use the card. They have not even replied to me.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - The tim hortons on Massey drive is very dirty and falling apart.
- Tim Hortons - Customer Service
- Tim Hortons - Wax bags
- Tim Hortons - Flavourless Food
- Tim Hortons - drunk employee and no manager around