Tim Hortons / overall experience

1 United States

To whom it may concern,

I have been a daily customer at Tim Hortons (2687 Kipling ave. Etobicoke, ON) for over 5 years now, as it is directly across my work place. I bring 4 other customers to this location every day at 12pm and we spend at least $20/day on food and beverages. The customer service has been declining and been more and more upsetting on a regular basis now that I have no choice but to write a complaint.

First of all, the same man that takes my order over the drive through gives us the order at the window, so he can not concentrate on giving us the correct items or listen to what I have to say or need as he is too busy taking the next order over his headphones.

They are also always reluctant to take separate orders from the people in my car so I am not sure what they want us to do in that case, drive around 3x until all our orders are filled? Or do they want to refuse business?

They run out of peppermint tea and raspberry lemonade very frequently and then they are unpleasant and impatient with me when we are trying to figure out what to order instead.

When we try to reload any of our Tim's cards, they give us so much trouble as if they are confused about what we are asking them to do and they do not have the time to do so.

I am not writing to you to get anyone there in trouble or fired from their jobs, rather to help improve our experience there and possibly ensure they replenish their items more frequently. I do hope there is a change soon though or we will have to go elsewhere for our daily lunch runs.

Karla Sajenko