Tim Hortons — drive thru
Hi.. 3 days in a row, ive gone to the hortons on upper paradise and mohawk. Huge wait time. 10 to 14 min.
only ordered 2 coffees and 1 hot chocolate.
The girls are Very rude. Passed my coffees almost in a throwing manner. One of the lids was not on proper. Spilled on myself and burned my hand. No apologies. Or sorry for wait time.
Today when i went, i also waited 10 min, while all the girls talked and filled tea bags and standing around. We were the only car.
Not too happy about being burned due to their carelessness. And waits should not be 10 min. Very unhappy.
Respond to .. [protected]@hotmail.com. please
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino