Tim Hortons / never fresh
Two years ago (2009) I had went to a Tim Hortons late at night and the only food they had left were Jelly Donuts. I ordered one and it was harder than a rock, and so I spoke to the only women working there. She proceeded to be extremely rude and told me to stop bothering her (keep in mind, there was NOBODY out at that time). I am a teenager and am sick of workers thinking that I am not a customer that they have to treat with respect.
I e-mailed the head office stating how it is never fresh and my donut was so hard that it was not edible. She apologized and said she would look into it (although it has never been done, as donuts are still stale after 11am). I did not even get a refund for the non-edible donut. Why is customer service being put aside?
I have never ordered another donut since, the only time it is fresh is at 6 am. Same goes for their coffee if their not busy.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - drink missing coffee and if a machine is broken should let customers know ahead of time