Thomasville Furniture / Bad customer service

I bought over $5.000.00 worth of furniture at your store. I will never buy anything else and will encourage family, friends ad co-workers not to shop there. I am a nurse and as many people as I see or want to know where I bought this couch or anything else I will not recommend your store. The purchase was made in December. We paid it off today and were charged an extra 100.00 because I used my credit card. WE closed the credit account as well. The name is Wade Henderson and acct# is [protected].

Comments

• J1
      28th of Oct, 2009

I've been working for Thomasville for afew months as a design consultant and what I have discovered there is horrible. They make employees lie about the product, which is no longer of the best quality and most of the time the product is made in China or South America, and the quality is very poor, not to mention their customer service. Our manager would not pick the phone when somebody wanted to return the product. She literary would tell the assistant "I'm not here." Shame. I'm gonna quit the job because it sucks, and I want to tell people - THOMASVILLE IS NO LONGER THE BEST QUALITY. They will not tell you the truth unless you ask, and even then they'll play a game because what matter to them is a big buck. They dont' care about the clients. All they want is to sell their crap by any means.

• Ji
      8th of Jul, 2011

Deciding that we needed a new dining room set, and after considering other brands, we opted for Thomasville.
    It has always had a high reputation, and so didn't do my normal checking.
    On receipt of our tables and chairs I was horrified to see it was all made in China!!
    We paid Thomasville prices and got Chinese junk. The remainder of the order, purchased over the Memorial day weekend is not complete. Two additional chairs arrived SIX WEEKS later, and the server has yet to arrive!
    It shouldn't be called customer service, it should be called How to chase away customers department.
    They should be ashamed.
    The company president should be fired.