The Brick / very bad service

#3700 - 10153 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC, V3t 2w1 604 588 0808, Canada

Hello,

My name is Thao Vo.

This is the second time I bought the furniture at the Brick. The first time 2015: I got a lot of troubles about delivery and assembling. So now when I signed the Invoice, I asked the saleman to put a note that: the delivery drivers will assemble the bedroom suite and everything must delivery before Friday June 2nd, 2017 (I bought on May 28th, 2017)

First problem: The delivery driver refused to assemble my bed. I called Shovon (Salesperson) on delivery day, told him what happened and he promised me that he'd send somebody come the same day to assemble the furniture. Nobody showed up.

The next day, I called Shovon, once again he promised he'd send somebody come the evening to assemble the furniture. I waited and nobody showed up.

The next day, I called him and this time he said that everybody is so busy at this time of the year so if I assemble the furniture myself, he'd give me $100 credit.

Second problem: Today is June, 15th, 2017 and I still dont have my Sonoma night stand and Tencel Qu Matt Pad.

I called Salesperson Shovon many times, left the messages, I even text him but he did not answered me.

One thing made me really surprised: I called Customer Service at [protected] and left the messages but nobody called me back.

I am their customer but what I am suffering now from their services is so terrible. This is too much for me, wasting my time, this give me headache.

Please help, HELP, HELP, HELP.

The Brick