The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products / poor service not honoring warranty
We purchased a LG bottom mount French door refrigerator in 2005 we also bought a 5 year extended warranty for the fridge. There is a 3 year lemon policy. I don't know about you but 7 repairs in three years spells LEMON to me. They do not want to replace the fridge. I have been on the phone with them for two days. One Manager on Monday told me they would give me a reselect to get a replacement fridge when I called back today NOT one manager could remember talking to me yesterday - Imagine that! Transglobal never offered a replacement which was suppose to happen after three repair calls. I have been in contact with the Brick and they are going to speak with Transglobal but I'm not holding my breath. To top it off I e-mailed LG about the problems with the fridge and told them that the company used by the Brick for service does not honor their warranty. LG's response was that I shouldn't blame LG I should blame transglobal.
The service technician was here today and recommended to Transglobal that they replace the fridge as the cost of the repair is over $500.00. Plus I am claiming $200.00 for food spoilage - It is now 4 days without a fridge and my husband has medication that needs to be refrigerated. How long before parts for the repairs going to take - who knows. Transglobal takes your money but provides extremely poor service support.
More The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - bad bed 
- The Brick - extended warranty
- The Brick - unethical behaviour and run around to receive credit
- The Brick - reclining chair
- The Brick - fridge missing parts
- The Brick - poor service with your guarantee