The Brick / rude customers
I am so absolutely sick and tired of people treating me with zero respect when I am at work. Yes I understand that your furniture may come in damaged, or the wrong color, missing hardware etc. But that is no reason to treat the person on the other side of the phone no less than a human being. I had a customer who got a leather sofa delivered and it came with a small cut on the back so he called in and got so angry that he decided to call me a stupid [censored]. I have been called every single rude name in the book and gone home extremely upset on many occasions. And for what? Because some stupid # has to wait another week for his furniture. Believe it or not, stuff happens!!
Take a step back and assess the situation and realize whether being ignorant towards me will fix your problem. I cant make your furniture come any sooner, I cant give you all your money back if your not happy with your furnitre after 4 years, and I sure as hell cant give you an exchange on a sofa after you've put numerous cigarette stains in it and let your dog use it as a chew toy.
People need to smarten the hell up and realize they are going to get much more done by being polite and respectful rather than using screaming, swearing, and agressivness.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - Recliners and shoe closet
- The Brick - fridge
- The Brick - brady bed frame / bradgqbd
- The Brick - cindy crawford ssection - getting a full refund for the damaged couch
- The Brick - damaged door frame during delivery