The Brick / poor service

Belleville, ON, Canada Review updated:

Over Easter our fridge went and we bought one online. Well the day it was supposed to be delivered, no call and no fridge. Upon calling We come to find out no arrangements had been made for delivery on that day at all.Well that left us out one days pay for taking the day off to wait for the fridge and no fridge. Seem fair?

The sales crew are all on commission so be care full of the crap they will feed you for their paychecks!

Another point: Why does the brick have online shopping if you have to go into the store to pay for it?

Comments

• Na
      14th of Jul, 2011

Just because they are commission paid doesn't mean they are out to get you or lie to you. I used to work warehouse at one of the stores and they aren't paid until the product gets delivered so they want the delivery to go as smoothly as it can too. Online sales get paid even less and again only once it's delivered and the paying in the store deal is to prevent online fraud. Besides it took what 10 mintues to pay in the store? And didn't you think to call and confirm just to be sure you were going to get it you just left it and said " well sure hope that works out"? I know when I order my wife's flowers online if I'm out of town I still call quick just to make sure it through. I've caught a couple mistakes before just doing that. No one is perfect.

• Mr
      6th of Jan, 2013

I purchased a tablet online the day after the boxing day, December 27 at 6am and January 1 2013 they sent me an email stating that i should contact my credit card company to verify some information that they need to clarify. The following day i call my credit card company to inquire and they had mentioned that they had never been contacted by the brick to confirm any information, so i attempted numerous times to contact the brick through the number they provided om my online purchase and waited to get through for 45 minutes only to be transferred 3 times and told to call back. (1-877-843-2742 does not work but the 1-866-843- 2742 is the number to use and just press 1 for sales much faster) finally i speak with somebody to process my order and then i am told the tablet would be in on January 6 after 1 pm for pick up. After going to the store today to pickup my tablet i am told that they do not receive deliveries until Tuesday and that i will be contacted for pick up. I have never in my life ever had to go through such BS for anything and i would not recommend the brick to anyone.