Telus / residental billing
I just received a TELUS bill as well as a TELUS letter, trying to explain to me that I have to pay $32.52 more this month on my telephone bill because "transition to a single billing date for all your services".
I am outraged. That TELUS is rearranging their internal billing practices is their overhead and not the customers' responsibility.
I have cancelled my automatic payment plan and will change phone service delivery if there is no change in their unacceptable billing practices.
More Telus Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - internet
- Telus Communications - billing errors and lack of support and resolve the issues
- Telus Communications - content club
- Telus Communications - home service mistreatment
- Telus Communications - telus