Telus

Posted: Nov 21, 2017 by

home service tv phone and internet

Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada
I spent approximately 1/2 hour with David with Telus at Seven Oaks Mall Abbotsford arranged time for service TV and Internet granted a free TV and got the pricing all looked like it was in place installation was all arranged. He told me to contact Telus so I would close out my Dad's account previous customer. Followed up on Monday spoke with Joyce to close account and then had discussion on the new account I didn't qualify for the TV and quoted different rates. She then advised me that David is an agent and doesn't know I made it clear agent employee they represent the company and this is unacceptable. So asked to speak to a manager and Harmat (?) did call me I wasn't at my desk at the time and I returned his call phone number 18552402700 local 1931499 since then I have not heard a word. I was working on moving my cell phone business from Rogers to Telus. I spent a lot of time figuring pricing and the different plans and then I finally make arrangements and get different stories and then to top it off no return call from the supervisor who had my cell and office number.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Canada Complaint category Internet Providers

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree