Telus / home service tv phone and internet

1 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I spent approximately 1/2 hour with David with Telus at Seven Oaks Mall Abbotsford arranged time for service TV and Internet granted a free TV and got the pricing all looked like it was in place installation was all arranged. He told me to contact Telus so I would close out my Dad's account previous customer. Followed up on Monday spoke with Joyce to close account and then had discussion on the new account I didn't qualify for the TV and quoted different rates. She then advised me that David is an agent and doesn't know I made it clear agent employee they represent the company and this is unacceptable. So asked to speak to a manager and Harmat (?) did call me I wasn't at my desk at the time and I returned his call phone number [protected] local 1931499 since then I have not heard a word. I was working on moving my cell phone business from Rogers to Telus. I spent a lot of time figuring pricing and the different plans and then I finally make arrangements and get different stories and then to top it off no return call from the supervisor who had my cell and office number.

Sn