Telus / terrible internet connection
I hate Telus with a passion. I would've never switched internet & phone companies if not for my brother deciding to do so. When we switched, with everything installed and ready to go the internet did not work. Calling in numerous times did not work. Their advice and installation tips did not work. We spent 2 weeks with no internet service and yet were being CHARGED for it.
My second call after going through everything the 1st guy told me suddenly brings up "Oh, your area is under maintenance. That's why you your experiencing connectivity problems". Well whoop-dee-doo, how come nobody knew THAT before hand? How come YOU didn't know that 20 minutes earlier? How did this SUDDENLY come to your attention?! For one call I just could not for the life of me understand the lady with her thick accent. We got disconnected because her phone was so damn staticy, and she did NOT call me back! (you'd think they would, they have all my info on screen when I call and tell them!) So i had to call AGAIN, wait another eternity for another available associate...
Ugh. Horrible customer service because all they could offer me the last call was that they are SORRY. Well SORRY does not get me WORKING internet service. I got fed up, gave up and EVENTUALLY it started working. It works now, however it's SLOW(and we've got the High Speed Enhanced) and lags and even with those stupid things you have to plug your house phones in, it interrupts each other.
If it weren't for a big chunk 300+$ cancellation fee I would've said goodbye to this incompetent service provider already. Just waiting it out.
More Telus Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer! 
- Telus/Easy PC plan - false advertising and overcharging 
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges 
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility! 
- Telus - misleading advertising 
- Telus Communications - internet
- Telus Communications - billing errors and lack of support and resolve the issues
- Telus Communications - content club
- Telus Communications - home service mistreatment
- Telus Communications - telus