Telus/Easy PC plan — false advertising and overcharging
The Internet connection plan that the company advertises comes with the laptop (provided that the customer signs the 3 year plan). The laptop that they advertise is Dell Inspiron 1525. They advertise it as valued at $689 CAD. However upon checking the Dell.ca website one will find that the Laptop is actually valued at $499 CAD. I found the $190 dollar discrepancy rather large and called the company to find out why they advertise a false value. The customer service representative had no answers for me other than " I have no idea".
Here are the links to the dell website:
And the Telus website link:
As You can see the specs for laptop on telus website are the same as the cheapest laptop on Dell web site.
This is obviously a scam. Which is one of the more famous traits of Telus. Even more so than the quality of their service.
More Telus/Easy PC plan Complaints & Reviews
- Telus Mobility - very, very unhappy customer!
- Telus Mobility - deceptive cancellation charges
- Telus Mobility - do not consider telus mobility!
- TELUS - misleading advertising
- Telus Mobility - no compassion for clients - one died and one daughter of the deceased
- Telus Communications - fraudulent billing personal information
- TELUS - customer service
- TELUS - not able to get promotion that was offered, after I had signed a 3yr contract
- Telus Communications - billing and payments
- Telus ADSL Internet - fraudulent charges