Telkom SA SOC / telephone & adsl line
Tel: [protected] e chelin 7 annandale, 14a st helier road, gillitts
I have been without a telephone or adsl line for more than six weeks.
This is of great concern as my husband has a heart problem and my 88 years old mother-in-law who had dementia lives with us and we feel very concerned
That we cannot get hold of medical attention should the need arise. Due to the positioning of our house cellular service is at most times non existent.
When I phone 10210 I am constantly told they are working on it. On one of the days they said they came to my house and couldn’t access the property despite the fact
That I said they must phone my cell and I will come home from work. On another day I was told they would be coming and I went home and sat there for 3 hours and nobody pitched up.
I have been billed a second month for a service I am not getting.
Is there anything that can be done to help with this problem
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018