Telkom SA SOC / service and dishonesty

Pretoria, ZA

I have a contract with telkom from sep 2016, its a two year contract for a huawei p9lite mobile. Never have I had any problem with them debiting my acc prior to my confirmed pay day which is the 25th.

I just recently received msg from them stating that they will debit my acc on the 24th.

Dear telkom mobile customer, your account [protected] will be debited on 2017-11-24 with the amount of r365.00. For queries, contact 081 180.

I call the customer helpline and a tumi says she cant change it, I then requested to speak to a manager and samantha smith answered the line and said 'I am not the only telkom client that got affected, telkom went as far as notifying me hence that should be fine!!! She at some stage asked me what does her surname has to do with the query I had' since she was not providing efficient service and solution... Telkom has the worse escalation managers and service.

I did not select the 24th on my contract and should they still debit my account, they will refund me for the bank charges that I will occur!!!

Bo