Telkom SA SOC / poor customer care/feedback/service
Applied for a new deal by Telkom on 6 February 2017. Spoke to Njabule. (Reference [protected]) Received communication that they will install line 13 February 2017. Technician came out but indicated that there is a cabling issue that telkom needs to fix before they can put in the line. i called Telkom to find out what's the next step and spoke to Zanele on the 15 February 2017. After no feedback was received by 28 February 2017 i called again and spoke to a Dumisane who gave me an escalation reference number 961420, as nothing was still being done to actually resolve the issue. On 1 March i called and spoke to Ntokozo, On 3 March i spoke to Roanda who informed me i should receive a sms with feedback regarding the issue. No information or sms was received. It is now the 7 March and i have been holding the line for 38 minutes with no operator answering - and when someone answered the call died. This is pathetic service.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018