Telkom — once off 100gb broadband data
Hi, I tried to recharge a 100gb of data on my existing sim card. I spoke to Moroko at the Telkom help desk and she gave me the acc number for Telkom, into which I deposited the R 999.00. I put her email address on the payment confirmation, " [protected]@telkom.co.za", as requested. After payment was made on the 2nd March 2017, I called the customer care centre during which thembeka Myezi assisted me and advised that this entirely incorrect procedure to recharge my data. She spoke to her supervisor who was to give me feedback on what was going to happen and to date I have had no reply. I asked for a reference number for my call to which I was told that her name "tembekaMyezi" would be the reference number.
Extremely poor Telkom, when your staff does not know what's going on.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018