Telkom / cellphone contract

1 Durban and Johannesburg, South Africa

i was contacted by telkom mobile in may and the consultant promised me 10Gig tablet with two simcard with unlimited telkom to telkom calls and that the premium was going to be R170 per month for 24months. when i received the package, only 1gig was inidcated as my contract. upon contacting telkom mobile i was informed that telkom doesnt have such deal and there's no such as free calls telkom to telkom plus 10 gig. I then arranged for them to collect their package is its not what i was promised. telkom mobile sent courier to collect the package as i didn't use anything from the package. then from June they started debiting the amount of R380 from my account. i then contacted them to find out and they confirmed that i was indeed offered an invalid contract and the person did lie about the deal telkom was offering and that the contract has been cancelled as it was invalid. then in June they debited and now its more than R400 and after trying several times i got another confirmation that its true i don't have a contract however they are waiting for finance to cancel my debit order and to reverse the amount. i went to my bank and did my own reverse. in August i started receiving sms from Nudebt indicating that telkom has submitted my account as a non payer for my contract. they started debiting more than R2000 from my account and the dates were random.after several attempts i managed to get Nudebt and they requested me to do an affidavit stating that i doint have an account with telkom or telkom mobile which i did and then they stopped. after all these time i only received a case number last month but stil they continue to debit my account and this is now affecting my credit record as sometimes they debit on different dates. sometimes two debits will go at the same time. up to now i have been trying to get help from Telkom and consultants keep on sending me from pillar to pillar.

Ro