Telebrands / Shoes Under

One Telebrands PlazaFairfield, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-777-4034

I purchased through the internet the Shoes Under shoe storage system and after not receiving the item for a month, I started to inquire as to the status. I had the confirmation e-mail from them and the charge on my credit card. Upon calling the number on the e-mail about questions, I was directed to another number. I called it also and after waiting another 15 minutes on hold, I was told to call the original number again that they didn't handle that product. I called the other number again adn asked for a supervisor who gave me yet a third number (not toll-free) and after another 20 minutes on hold, there is still no record of my purchase and no one is willing to track it down. I sent another e-mail in response to the original purchase confirmation but have yet to hear back from that e-mail also. As of now, I am out almost $50.00 and have no one at Telebrands to follow up on it.

Comments

Wa
  23rd of Nov, 2008
THIS IS SUCH A GODDAM SCAM!

pEOPLE, WE HAVE TO GET LAWS TO PREVENT THIS!
Wa
  23rd of Nov, 2008
SUCH A RIPOFF!

NO WAY TO STOP PHONE PURCHASE

WE NEED LAWS!
Ec
  28th of Nov, 2008
File a better Business complaint Telebrands in NJ.
Sh
  24th of Feb, 2009
I order the shoes under product thinking that I would receive the product that is shown on the website and tv. To my surprise when the product arrived it is different from what is being advertised ont the web and tv. The product advertised is made different from what I received. The individual dividers on tv and the webside are not made from the nylon material they are more cardboard like and the ones I received are moveable nylon. When I called and complained they said that there was two different products that they are selling, the one they show is considered an upgrade however this is the one you believe you are getting becasue they only show you one kind. They say after you enter in all of your information when purchasing there is a disclaimer you can choose for the upgrade but thats after the purchase is made and you don't know its your product they are talking about. I said if there are two different products and you are really purchasing the naylon product then why not advertise that one when clicking on order? why are you showing the upgraded version allowing the public to think thats the one they will be receiving.
Ha
  10th of Mar, 2009
I don't know if they have shipped my product, but since they have charged more to my credit card than what they were supposed to i want to cancel my order and get refund back to my card... It is a real bummer when companies turn out to be crooks and not someone you can depend on.
Ba
  4th of Apr, 2009
very disappointed with this product, nothing like the product seen on t.v. or online, it is flimsy, doesn't support the shoes between each other, they have flaps instead of sturdy inbetween connections..
Basicly it came folded up like a canvas bag, seeing the commercial,
there is no way you could fold up that product... I couldn't even slide
the product under my bed on my carpet without it binding up and
slightly colapsing. VERY DISAPPOINTING not worth the money...
Kr
  6th of Apr, 2009
shoes under is such a scam! i ordered 2 buy 1 get 1 free just pay s+h well to my surprise i noticed i was charged 57.96 out of my account when i called they stated that somehow i was shipped 6 units!! once received i immediatly shipped them back! the product was poorly made, weeks went by and no refund, i decided to call the 1800 # again and they told me that i would not get a full refund and in fact i would only get 30.00 back! and i dont get refunded for the s+h (although i didnt order 6) and explained to me how it was my fault of ordering 6 units i submitted a complaint to the bbb lets see what happens.
Un
  20th of Apr, 2009
Same thing happened to me.. Did not receive the product that they show on the commercial. Really poor product. They should not be showing that item if it isn't the one they are sending. When I see the commercial I tell everyone that it is not the product they are sending out and to make sure they do not order it! Just keep warning people about this poor quality product... I believe word of mouth is the the best way to get across to people ... DO NOT order Shoes Under, the company lies about what you will be receiving!!
Un
  22nd of Jun, 2009
I received an e-mail for shoes under and decided to go to the website to look at it. After inputting my creidt card # I decided after all of the upselling I did not want the product and closed the browser. I never got as far as authorizing the order. I received a phone call a day later regarding the order and informing me there was a problem with my credit card. I informed the young lady that I never coompleted the order and I did not want the product. I also inquired how Telebrands got my credit card # if I never completed the order. she hung up. Apparently once you put in your cc#, they have some method of capturing the # even thought you do not complete the order and close the browser. Of course the package showed up on my doorstep. I contacted the company again to explain that I did not place the order and did not want the product. I was told I could return the product at my own expense. since I did not order the product I don't feel I should spend my money returnng it. I spoke with two people again today, Mark and Erin (supervisor) and was told they would not send postage to return the package. That I should return it and put a copy of the postage inside the box and they would consider returning a reimbursement. I would have no problem paying for the postage if I actually completed the order and requested the product but since I did not, this to me smacks of extortion.

Can someone help me?