The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Telebrands — Scam charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Ordered Pedi-Paws and nowhere are you able to edit or cancel your order. Order was supposed to be for 2 Pedi-Paws totalling $40.00 and when order was finished the total was $103.95. Was not able to edit or cancel the order on line. After, phoning the company, I was told I had to wait 2 days for the updating of their computer. After, 2 days I called and they told me they were cancellating my order and I would receive a credit on my credit card. My credit card is still showing the $103.95 charge. I have not been reimbursed.
More Telebrands Complaints & Reviews
- Telebrands/pasta Boat - Cost Inflation
- Aluma Wallet - Scam
- Telebrands Robostir - Order pricing scam
- Telebrands Perfect Button - Internet Scam Ordering Process
- Telebrands - Chef Basket
- Telebrands Pasta Boat - Wrong Item Being Sent
- Aluma Wallet - Don't BUY !!!
- Telebrands firstcapsFix_callbackhef Geni) - over charge/ no refung
- Telebrands Dr - Get-A-Grip - No Return Information
- Telebrands - Aluma Wallet overcharged me