Complaints & Reviews

Telebrandsthe quality of the products which telebrands send us was very low.... all the items were defective

u people fool the the common man by showing somethng on the t.v and giving something else ... on 26/11/2013 we ordered nicer dicer by order no. M1373955... and on 28/11/2013 we ordered 5 in 1 sofa cum bed, electricity saver and wedge cushion by order no.M1374418...
1. binding of sofa cum bed opened the 2nd day of use...
2. cushions are very very uncomfortable and 1 is puntured also m not able to identify the hole...
3. nicer dicer is highly defective... the blades are not of the material which u show in tv.. they r made up of iron... many of them r not straight n v r unable to chop even tomatoes..
4. there is no response of electricity saver too..
i want u to take the products back... if u can do 50% can back atleast ...
m very hurt by this behavior of urs ... there is a loss of 13, 480 ...
please look into the matter as soon as possible

anupam pandey
([protected])

• Re
      Rex Haynes Jun 13, 2014

Hose busted after 5-6 times watering the flowers in the front yard.

• Ti
      Tiffany 83 Jun 25, 2014

The very first time I hooked up the hose to water a couple plants the hose burst through the outside material and the tin rubber like hose inside the green material. There is no way of fixing it either. So I'm out twenty sum dollars. The hose was probably on for a whole two minutes. Big rip off do not buy.

• 26
      26&disabled Jun 25, 2014

I disagree with your complaint im sorry but i did buy one and i love it! it hasn't ever busted on me and ive had it since the day it came out in wal-mart. I love the pocket hose i recommend anyone who wants to buy one to do so because they will enjoy it being light weight and to buy it at a store not one TV!

• Mk
      MkStItCh Jun 25, 2014

Did you buy the POCKET HOSE or a cheap copy... If you bought it from a store and you have the cash register receipt then take it back... If you bought it on line then you might have a warranty from them

TelebrandsPocket hose

I purchased pocket hose early may 2013. I got a confirmation letter by email and a tracking number. I was billed credit card may 30 and told my order was shipped and would be here 7 - 10 days. As of june 17 no order has arrived. Checking the tracking order they say it was delivered june 7. No one can explain this, only tell me it will be here in about 2 weeks. I told them where is it and why another 10 days. They say check your post office. They were suppose to ship to my physical address and now say post office, no one can tell me which shipping company is handling this and not to worry. Three different explanations i have got, none are the same and still no order. If i had known i could buy this product in a drug store i would have, not mail order. Do not order by mail.

• Ka
        kay9kay9 Jul 03, 2013

We purchased the pocket hose (2) and used it to wash the car. It is light weight, expands to full 50 feet BUT...you have purposely misinformed the public! IT DOES NOT RECOIL AT ALL!!! LOTS OF LIES AND GOBS OF DIRTY MONEY FOR YOUR COMPANY AND YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM OTHER CONSUMERS ABOUT YOUR FALSE ADS!!!
        THAT IS CALLED " FALSE ADVERTISEMENT !!! " I wrapped it around my arm to try and get it back in the flimsy plasitc container and it does not fit- it is just squashed into it.
        WE WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER " AS SEEN ON TV" ITEM FROM YOUR COMPANY-YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THOUSANDS OF CONSUMERS FOR THE SAKE OF THE ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR !!! BUT OF COURSE ; LIKE OTHER COMPANIES " YOU HAVE NO CONSCIOUS-JUST MONEY HUNGRY CROOKS!!!

• Wh
        wherearemorals Jul 21, 2013

I also purchased a pocket hose but I bought it from Walmart. You are 100% correct. It does not recoil much at all. This didn't bother me as much as at least it was lighter to handle than our other hose. But then it started to split. Water started just dripping out, which made me very mad but as I used it, it now has a huge tear in it (which I did not do, it split wide open on its own).Now I have a hunk of junk that costs $20.00. I also read online that if I am unhappy with my purchase, they will refund IF I send back LESS POSTAGE AND HANDING. FORGET IT. BY THE TIME I PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING AND HAVE TO WAIT FOR REFUND (IF I GET ONE) IT WON'T BE WORTH IT.
        For me, and hopefully others, this is a $20.00 lesson learned. At least I didn't order online and get my order all messed up and have to deal with customer service. From now on, it would be smart if anyone who buys anything off of TV to check out websites and read complaints.
        And also remember, warranties are only as good as long as the manufacturer stays in business!!!

• Un
        unhappycustomer15 Aug 21, 2013

I bought 25' Pocket hoses via TeleBrands and a 50' at Target. With the faucet turned fully on, my attachments (sprinklers and nozzle) only get a trickle of water coming out. I am so glad I kept my regular hose! I spent over $60. What a loss of money! Lousy product! I called TeleBrands and the customer service rep had the gall to tell me they have many satisfied customers. Why did he lie to me?

• Ba
        BARBARA J WRIGHT Aug 30, 2013

USED THE POCKET HOSE 3 TIMES AND ON THE 4TH IT BURST. IT WAS THE 50 FT HOSE.

• Ne
        Neill Carmichael Jun 25, 2014

Bought four of the new and improved versions of the Pocket Hose, three of them lasted less than a month. I'm using the fourth as a backup. The original bright green hose performed better than the new version. I retired the old rubber hoses for the original pocket hose and it was marginal. Bought the improved version and It is substandard to the original. You're right, it doesn't recoil! Please don't step on it, don't drive on it, don't leave it outside and most of all don't drink out of it, what!

Neill Carmichael

• Pu
        public awareness Aug 15, 2014

Bad product. Hose gets pin hole leaks then when I went to turn the water off the hose exploded. Its a wonder someone doesn't get seriously hurt. Terrible merchandise

TelebrandsDOG GROOMING BRUCH

Last Sunday [protected]) my wife and I were shopping for a dog grooming brush she had seen on TV. When we found what she was looking for, we could not easily confirm what the total price was. We had to enter all of our information in order to find out what the final price would actually be. We did that, MISTAKE.
      Once we had determined the price we did not want the item we were looking at. So there was no apparent way to abort the site, and there also was not confirmation screen to actually place the order. We just left the site, and went on about our shopping.
      Come to find out last night there was a pending charge on the card I used to get the information I needed. We never confirmed or placed an order!
      THIS COMPANY IS LARGE ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE AN ORDER CONFORMATION PROCESS. Unless they want orders to be placed that people DO NOT actually want, thinking that the amount is small enough that people won't bother to complain or try and cancel the order. SURPRISE!
      That tactic did not work this time.

Ron J L

TelebrandsThis is fraudulent practice and people should beware of this company

I ordered a Zirconium ring from a telemarketer named Telebrands and talked with an automated answering machine. All I ordered was a ring but when the order arrived it included earrings which I did not order.During the call I was offered several things to buy (including earrings) but I kept saying NO but they sent earrings anyway.I called the company and talked with a representative who apologized and said she’d deduct $5.00 from the order if I’d keep the earrings. Rather than going to the trouble of sending them back I said ok. This is fraudulent practice and people should beware of this company.

Telebrands/chef DiniMultiple charges on credit card bill

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT. When I was placing order- screen keep flipping from part of ordering sequel to another. Got out of website. No confirmation number(s).. Assumed it did not go through. Couple of weeks go by and I received (1) box Chefdini. Looked on credit card billing. There was (2) charges for Chefdini product. Called 1-800 number. Lady indicated there had been (4) orders placed. Remember no confirmation numbers for any orders at all.. She indicated one which I had just received and 2 others (the buy one get one free) had just been shipped. I received these a few days later. She indicated the other two orders were back ordered. I indicated I wanted to cancel these back order products. She gave me cancellation numbers. Guess what - yesterday in mail I received the two orders I had cancelled and of course they appear on my credit card billing. I called 1-800 number again. This lady was not helpful. She indicated she could take $7.95 off of these two orders and I could keep them. I indicated to her that I did not need 5 chefdini. She gave me (2) return numbers - one for each box and asked that I put these numbers on boxes being returned.. I mailed those back today at a cost of $23.98. We'll see when if these additional order fees are taken off of my charge.

TelebrandsPoor website practices, hidden details

I have ordered two seperate times from Telebrands, the first time, last year near Christmas, my wife began an order, and then changed her mind. She said she never sublmitted the order, however they charged my card anyhow. The second time, the product advertised free shipping, saying it would explain if I continued, when I entered my card info in the blocks and hit continue, it never got to the free shipping explanation. I backed out of the window hoping it would not charge my card, however it did, and I had to pay the shipping, Also, I had a $20.00 gift certificate from Telebrands that I wanted to use, but it never gave me the opportunity. When I finally got the product (about 8 weeks later) imagine my suprise when I discovered the Instabulbs required 4 AAA batteries a piece. Imagine the cost of 16 AAA batteries. They don't telly you this. Bottom line, buy in the local store, it will cost less, and is quicker. The website is what I would consider a ripoff.

Aluma WalletDon't BUY !!!

They tell you it costs $12 but when you check out they charge you $26 and they don't ask you to confirm the final price before you click the 'BUY' button. You only find out how much you were charged when you get the confirmation number.
              They should be ashamed of themselves.
              When I called to cancel the order they told me I'm not in their system yet and that I should wait 72 hours before the order is processed, so they can locate me on their computer, and cancel my order. But when I called after 72 hours they told me the order has shipped already.
              They are banking of the fact that I won't return it and pay shipping again and go through the hassle of returning it.

DON'T BUY IT !!!

• Ca
                  CARRIE33 Feb 15, 2011

I thought i ordered the 2 for 10 so i ordered 4 but they ask for your credit card first so i should of knon not to but they said i owe 154, 00 no i dont want them for that so i tried to cancell but cant get a hold of them so i dont want it and hope i can get them before they try and chsrge me that out ragest price carrie bozsoki so how do i get them before they charge my card i cant afford thAT FOR 4 WALLETS PLEASE SO PUT NUMBER ICAN CAL.

• Bo
                  Boom Boom Mancini Mar 07, 2011

If you ordered it from Aluma Wallet.tv then their cointact info. was [protected] M-F 9Am-5PM EST. I just canceled my order today . . . expect a LONG hold time but eventual they answered and I demanded a "cancelation number" and I got one. Good luck.

• To
                  tony ramos Jun 08, 2011

SCAM, SHADY & DEVIOUS... I ordered 1 set. The confirmation email bill was $48.87. It included a free bonus (I didn"t want) and it cost $9.98 s/h. I called immediately and after trying to adjust, CS told me they would forward a message to shipment to put order on hold. Then she said call on Monday to adjust. She said my total order is $49. 59. DISCREPANCY. On Monday they told me order already processed and can't change order. Then she hungup on me. I called back, another CS woman, told me same thing, put me on hold, after 25 minutes I figured they are NOT going to answer. DO NOT ORDER. THIS IS A SCAM!!!

• Bu
                  butterfly3 Jun 12, 2011

Got online and ordered product waited 8 weeks never came has been 4 months still hasnt come everytime i call cant get a hold of anybody.
                  pissed in melbourne

• Wi
                  winta Aug 31, 2011

When I ordered aluma wallet, the web site doubled my order. I had to spend a long time on the phone over several days to correct the order.

The wallet has 7 pockets to hold one or two cards, but CANNOT HOLD MONEY! I called to return the wallets, but the refund is for the wallets only, not shipping and handling, which is more than the wallet. So I kept the wallet and received a $5 refund. Big deal.

Aluma WalletDuplicate order and charges

I will never order another thing from this company… EVER! I thought was ordering 2 Aluma Wallets. When I originally placed the order online and tried to log out of the site it resulted in a duplicate order and was charged over $45 for 4.
                Their 800 number for customer service is a nightmare. When you call them they record your phone. The reason I know this is because I never gave them my landline number and I received a phone call from them this morning trying to talk me into keeping the duplicate order. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? After the wallets do arrive I am shipping all 4 back in the hopes of getting a total refund. And heaven help them if I don’t get my refund. Do not do business with this unethical company. They are a total scam and should be taken off the TV and the internet. I wish I would have read the other complaints before I tried to order from them.

Telebrands firstcapsFix_callbackhef Geni)over charge/ no refung

I purshased the chef geni on December 26, 2011 for $39.99 and a $9.99 shipping and handling charge. On December 29, 2011 my credit card was charged $142.93. I contacted customer service [protected] and spoke with Robert 3051. Robert informed me that telebrands sold out my credit card information to a watch company and that I would also be receiving a watch set. I immediately canceled my order and that is fraud for telebrands to sell out my credit card information. Robert 3051 said that I would receive a confromation number email with cancel code 861470 and that a full refund would be returned to my account in 3-5 business days. On Janurary 5, 2012 I spoke with Peter 3047 in regards to not receiving my confromation email for my cancellation and also inquiring about my refund he assured me he was sending me email and that refund would be there in two days. On January 5, 2012 at 3:00p.m. I received a call from [protected] confirming my address for shipping on a order that had already been canceled 861470. On Janruary 5, 2012 at 3:15p.m. I contacted customer service [protected] and spoke with Bella Mv 304 whom presumed to tell me they had a made a mistake and although the order states cancel they are shipping my order anyway and that I would have to wait 7 to 10 days for my full refund after receiving the product. I then asked to speak with supervisor and kept being put on hold and Bella would come back on the line and say a few more discouraging words and then hung up on me...I am very displeased and have contacted the New Jersey attorney general and also the New Jersey Better Business Bureau and will have know problem contacting who ever else I can. I would like a full refung of $142.93 and would not ever like to receive any products or consumer information in regards to any product that you sell. I have never dealt with a company that commits fraud by selling out my credit card information and have read your reveiws and they are horrible and telebrands is notorious for ripping people off. I would like a manager to contact me in regards to this matter [protected] my name is Tonya Rhymer 304 Summit Street Monroeville Indiana 46773

Aluma Walletfraud

ordered 2 aluma wallets for gifts - when i placed order it was DOUBLED and immediately sent - there was NO WAY to cancel order - called them immediately and was told my order was not in sysytem - yet had received conformation - told to call back in 24 hours - did so and was told order still not in system - told to call back in 24 hours - did so and was told order had been shipped - received email on 01/03 that my order had just been shipped - this company is from India and believe they are untouchable - they lie and lie and lie - do not order from them - they, at the least, will keep all "shipping and handling charges" you will be out at a minimum of $11 to $12 dollars - if you are one of the lucky ones - why can they NOT be stopped?

TelebrandsSlice-O-Matic Ripoff

Saw an advertisement for the Slice-O-Matic for $19.99 plus $6.99 shipping and handling. "Call right now and receive a 2nd Slice-O-Matic free, just pay seperate S&H." When I called all my information was taken by an automated machine. I declined the offer for the 2nd "free" slice-matic along with about 20 other offers. When I got my invoice, I was charged $53.96. When I called customer service, they explained that even if you decline the offer for the "free" 2nd product, they will ship it to you anyway and charge you the $6.99 S&H because it is actually a buy 1 get 1 free product. They explained the reason I was charged $53.96 was because I was actually receiving 3 Slice-o-Matics, 2 for $19.99 ea and S&H on all 3. Since it was there mistake and I didn't actually order or want 3 of them, that I can send one of them back (at my expense to ship of course) and they would gladly refund me $15.

TelebrandsNot recommended

I ordered 2 skillets for 31.97, got a debit for 51.96 from Telebrands. The moment i saw the incorrect debit, i phoned Telebrands and canceled the order. I was told i would see the reversed debit in 5-7 days. I did not. I phoned Telebrands again, was told a credit would be placed against the card in 5-7 days. Again nothing happened. I contacted my bank they investigated my complaint and said i'd have to deal with Telebrands myself. I'm still out 51.96. I contact Telebrands again and i'm told 5-7 days i'd see a credit.

TelebrandsMisleading

There is a lot to list, so sit tight. First off, when I saw the commercial for the Chef Basket, they claimed the baskets were durable, and that you get a FREE basket when you buy one. You are also supposed to receive a "robostir", with your purchase. The price is advertised "$10.00" and free shipping. When it comes time to order said item, they charge you $10.00 for ONE basket, and it is 6.99 S&H, and to get the other items "free", you have to pay an additional 6.99 S&H charge per item. So what was once $10.00, becomes "23.98" or more.

Second, I called their customer service line to ask for information, and not only was their representative RUDE, but she kept trying to explain to me why they are over charging people for these items. I told her that it was wrong to charge S&H on separate items when they are going to be packaged in the same box. It is just another way to rip people off. I reiterate, they claim it is "free shipping." To make matters worse, I had to run to the store, and they call my house asking me to confirm my order. I never placed an order. They gave my husband a hard time because he said I was out right now, and he told them that we didn't want it. They insisted that they wanted to speak to me, and wouldn't take no for an answer. After he had told them that we didn't want the item anymore because of the deceptive pricing and misleading information, the person kept interrupting and trying to explain the pricing. He told them that the ad on TV said "free shipping with purchase of another basket and the additional 'free' items." Then he told them that he had looked up reviews on their product and services, and found multiple complaints on multiple sites, including this one. The representative told him good bye in a hurried manner. They called back 10 minutes later. This time it was a different person, with the same rude, mouthy attitude, trying to confirm the sale. Mind you, this was a totally different number, and state, from which I placed the inquiry. He repeated what he had told the other "representative, " who went through the same route to try to confirm the sale, after being told REPEATEDLY that we didn't want it.

Then I had to call my bank to cancel ALL payments going out to make sure they do not take the money.

They also claim to offer a cookbook, and serrated kitchen knife that "never needs sharpening" with your purchase, but the knife is available online only (and its $8.00 shipping just for the knife) . The TV ad didn't have that available. In some cases, they don't offer the other items at all. It is also $14.99 on some sites. They are not consistent with their pricing, or their offers.

I apologize for this long complaint, but I felt it was necessary to give the details to fellow consumers so that they do not fall into this trap.

TelebrandsTo date I have not received a refund

I ordered 4 of the "Shoes Under" shoe storage cases based on the TV ads. They SHOW a "sturdy" case able to slide easily back and forth under the bed holding 12 pairs of shoes in place. What I received was $43.97 of useless flimsy material.What they show on TV has rigid dividers and a sturdy bottom. What I received has material dividers and bottom and CAN NOT and DOES NOT slide even on hardwood floors let alone carpet. When I called I talked to some one who I couldn't understand very well and he was of NO help. I requested a return authorization and he said my refund would be about $20.00( they get you with shipping charges on the "free" ones) but if I keep them he would refund my credit card $10.00.. To date I have not received a refund and when called back I was told it was too late to return them.

• Ar
                                Arvind917 Nov 20, 2011

They basically fake you and since you have already paid you are a fool. Always buy from market even if you have to spend some extra time and money. If you are lazy then only u order from TV. Telebrands are big fradulent company busy in making money by fooling lazy people, the process of return makes you to s pend money are generally combursome...stop wasting your further time, if you have lots of time and money go and sue them. Create a forum to damage their reputation in the world by reaching more persons then they can use nextworking and social sites like facebook, twitter to educate people against these fakers and fradusters who claim big for flimsy products that they supply, I had ordered a product by VPP and never paid as the time span for delivering the product has exceeded one month, therefore, I cancelled the order. Never order by CrC order by VPP and never pay, do it enmasse to harrass them and do that everytime you change address.

TelebrandsJunk

I had exactly the same bad experiences with this junk company. I saw the TV ad and then tried to order a heel-stick product from www.heelstick.com. The price on the TV is $10 for each, while after I entered my discover information, my address, and everything, the price showed $23.98! Handling & Shipping costs are much more than the price of the product itself. I did not continue, did not authorize the purchase, and just close the website. I thought that’s it. Two weeks later I received the products, and I found that they charged my discover! It was just like a theft, you saved your credit card info, and they stole money from you!

I returned back the product to the company and paid the shipping around $9. I called this god-damned company several times [protected], also telebrands ), I told them they were stealing my money, and told them to refund the money ASAP, or I would sue them. They were doing against the business law. Later they refunded me $10. I called discover card and told them that I did not authorize the purchase; they said they would investigate it. One week later, the rest of the money were refunded to my discover account.

Actually, though discover did a good job in dealing this issue, but it also depended on who received your call. The first time I called, the representative was very indifferent and told me to contact the junk company because they could not do anything with that. Several days later I called again and the other representative was very professional and told me that the company needed to show the records of my purchase. As long as I did not authorize anything, they should not charge my money.

So I would suggest you call your credit card company. Try again if you do not get a good representative. I do believe that they are right,as long as you do not authorize anything, the junk company can not charge you via credit card.

So my loss this time was $ 9 of the shipping fee. I do not expect to have that back. But I am going to complain to BBB. Money is not the deal. I am just angry with such kinds of thefts.

Telebrands Corp Club DivisionWrong Replacement Item

Returned Wedding Band Ring Set Size 9, Product ID: WBCR10 for Size 8 to: SC Fulfillment Return processing Center, 41 Western Industrial Dr, Cranston, RI 02921.
                                Instead of the ring set a necklace and earring set was sent. Would like to know what happened?

Robert Mandap
                                95-638 Hanile St.F202
                                Mililani, HI 96789

• Lc
                                    LCHin va Aug 06, 2012

S C Fulfillments in Cranston RI is listed as the billing center for Sterlington Collections, an on-line seller of costume jewelry, which appears on their website to be located on Westerrn Industrial Dr. in Cranston RI. They give no phone number on any of their websites. I was billed for an unsolicited and un-approved item of jewelry, and it was not clear how to contact them. Through the Canston address I found a phone for Jewelry Concepts, which is using the same address. Their phone agent was nice enough to give me a phone no for Sterlington, in Fairfield NJ: [protected] .So if you're looking to get a refund or cancel your name off their shipping list, call that number. -C. Hager in Virginia

• Ke
                                    kelleys1054 Sep 01, 2012

Thank you for info on SC Fullfillment, I sent jewelry items back for refund and have NOT received a word from them i will be sure to call this number!!! I want my refund. Thanks again

• Pa
                                    Paula Haley Dec 12, 2012

I called to order just the ring as it shows on the television commercial. As i was using the automated ordering line. I ordered the " ring" Tried to order just the ring. After putting in all my personal information as well as my Credit card Number . They say during the ordering process would you like the band that goes with the ring? Press 1 for yes and 2 for no. I pressed 2 indicating NO. I just wanted the "RING'.
                                    Well as I said they took my "Credit Card number" the Ring I believe was $ 29.99. Looked really nice on TV commercial. Well at the end of the automated order process . The automated voice Say's We will send you the set of jewelery. To see and return if you don't wish to keep. ( what a pain in the butt!) Especially when you are forced to get the item . No real person to speak with while ordering. ( Gee, I wonder why)? Well I also heard something that was not very clear about a monthly member ship cost-of $ 14.99 before it hung up on me after ordering? I first went on the computer and tried to look up who I was ordering from ? That way I wanted to cancel any monthly member fees along with any membership cost. Nothing, I couldn't find anything about this company only that my order was in Process. I checked my credit card and was charged $ 99.99 for an order that should have been $ 29.99 plus tax and shipping? This is really no way for any Company to sell anything very Unprofessional At the very least! And No real person to speak to? Well, that Say's something that's not good about this company! I got the set. I like it so I am going to keep it. I am not happy about the way this transaction was done! I called the phone number on the packing slip to ask about this Membership fee that I am not willing to pay, do not want to be any member! I hope someone at least gets this letter and Cancels what ever Membership cost there is I will dispute it on My credit Card If I am charged Monthly. I will closely Monitor my credit card after this really fishy, undesirable way of doing business. I will follow up with a Complaint to The Better Business Bureau and suggest all others who got scammed with this does as well. This is just awful! Please cancel any membership you I mean YOU signed me up for. You are very lucky I am not returning this set due to the terrible transaction METHOD!

• Pa
                                    Paula Haley Dec 12, 2012

Cancel Promptly any and all member fee's memberships I will never order from you ever again! I don't want to be any person associated with the way you people do business cancal any thing that connects me to you.
                                    Paula Haley

TelebrandsLying to customers

The status that is shown online is wrong. I ordered a wallet in January through alumawallets(Telebrands) which got backordered so many times that the machine that lists when we did the order in the first place says I ordered it in March. Then, when I finally was able to cancel the order that was for a February birthday present, I tried ordering again today to see what result I got and I got a 1800 number requesting my credit card number to give me gas card vouchers. If you are going to give me a voucher and you have my address you do not ask for more money from a customer.

What I want to fix this is 1 free aluma wallet Titanium quality, free of charge, after I know retailers would not treat their customers like this, I would like one more for the present I was going to give to my family member for a belated present(I got her a card saying her present would be late as I am not wealthy, I am on disability and something like an alumawallet was all I could afford.) If the back order status had been honest and from the beginning said it was on back order I would not have ordered it or would have found out how long the back order was for. It was not listed as back ordered for over a month. I want the order I placed today as an experiment to be canceled and either want one free product or at least the BBB to downgrade the rating of telebrands, as I worked 15 years in retail and customer service and how telebrands treats its customers amounts to lying. A gas card would have been great but to charge me for it, even less than 1/10th the value is unethical. I am sending this to my congressperson only because he and his staff, unlike telebrands, has shown themselves to be extremely ethical.

Please cancel my order from today, please give me a free product to show me why I went through all of this to being a happy customer. I am sorry to be so harsh but I have almost never had a retail organization be so unethical.

The ordering department is also listed as a NJ company so 1_ I could have walked to pick up the product quicker than the delay 2_ this is within the jurisdiction of my senator 3_ if you really are always out of the product as you state in the delivery que than it is ordered by a lot of Americans, including people from my state which makes this something my senator should be interested in.

Telebrands India Pvt. Ltd.They are not sending reply on my sent mail to their company email Id i.e. [protected]@telebrandsindia.com and [protected]@telebrandsindia.com

I have made a complaint regarding unfair trade practice of telebrands India Pvt. Ltd., the complaint which I made is the following:-

Subject:- "Harassing the customer by giving no reply of sent e-mails for the refund of money"

I booked a product named as FITNESS PUMP on 28.05.2011 after watching an advertisement on T.V. The order of my booking number is 1904296. I collected the aforesaid product from the post office on 07.06.2011 and paid Rs. 4614/- but when I opened the parcel and found the left handle of the product was defective and was not in a position to connect the machine, for its functioning. The plastic connector of the said machine was completely damaged. I made complaint to the customer care center through my mobile number [protected], immediately on 7.6.2011 at your customer care telephone number [protected]. I was told that I should send the damaged part of the product to them and the same will be replaced. I sent the defective part of the product on 08.06.2011 by paying Rs. 100/- as the postage charges. I booked a new product, which should be accurate in its function. The product which has been received by me was not working at all, due to aforesaid major defect. I was supplied a second hand defective product through a parcel. The product which was supplied to me was not according to the status as shown in the advertisement by them. I have made more than 50 calls to the Customer Service Agents but till today no action has been taken on my various complaints and they have not told me how to get the money back. The CSA has failed to replace the defective part of the machine uptill now and I have sent mails on their e-mail [protected]@telebrandsindia.com and [protected]@telebrandsindia.com more than 20 times but there is no reply from there. I requested to refund my amount of Rs. 5000/-, which was spent by me for getting the product. I was insisted to send the whole parts of the product and told that only. Rs.3, 999./- will be refunded. I submitted before your CSA that I have been mentally and physically harassed by supplying defective product and I was deprived to avail the facility of exercise than why should I suffer the loss without of any my fault. The postal authority had charged Rs.4614/- at the time of delivery of delivery of the product including postage charges. I have not received any confirmation from them, to enable me for sending the product to them, for refunding my whole amount, which I had spent. The CSA is not attending my calls properly and disconnecting the same after talking few minutes. It is a clear cut unfair trade practice on their part, while supplying defective piece of product, to earn money from consumer. I was eagerly waiting for the delivery of the aforesaid product from the date of booking but when I brought the delivery of product into my house, it was found damaged as explained above. I sent the defective part of the product as per the instructions of your CSA but failed to replace the same up till now. Till now no action has been taken on my complaints, for refunding my whole amount, which had been spent by me. Needless to mention here that I could not use the product, due to major defect and nor the same was replaced by the Company. This whole concept clears that how these companies are cheating the trust of the customers and harassing them and cheating them.

But they don't care of complaint at all they gave me a call and in the they told me that only Rs. 3, 999/- will be refunded but I made from my e-mail address more than 20 times and I want reply on to that address. My e-mail address is [protected]@gmail.com and I want reply on my e-mail address that how much I will be refunded. I received a from [protected] and the person was no telling his name when I asked and he told me that only Rs.3999/- will be refunded where as I have spent Rs. 4614/- on the product pickup and Rs.100/- on sending the defective part of the machinery, More than Rs.100/- by calling them again and again for the solution, for sending the product for money payback through them. My fault is that I have ordered the product after watching the add on the T.V. and they have sent the defective product they say that its not their fault. I have sent the defective part of the product on their advise its my fault and I have spent more than Rs. 5000/- its my fault. Do whatever I can I will only be refunded Rs. 3, 999/- as this is the companies policy and they told me that you can't do anything rather than that send the product first then after 21 days my amount will be dispatched. I want a reply of my sent mail on my e-mail ID from them as I don't think that they will pay my money back because they have told me I have done in past but they tell that it is out of stock cant help it. I don't know that what my fault is but Telebrands India Pvt. Ltd. have made me in loss of Rs. 5000/- and the harassment from the customer care executives is also an additional point to torture the customer. I don't know what my fault is but still I will have to face trouble as they are not replying to my mails which I have sent I want reply from them so that I can send the product back.

Thanking You,
                                    Chandigarh.
                                    [protected]@gmail.com

• Mr
                                        MRS.KAVITHA Dec 06, 2012

I HAVE MADE A COMPLAINT REGARDING MY PRODUCT REPAIR WHICH I RECEIVED FROM TELEBRANDS INDIA BY POST.I RECEIVED MY ORDER (EASY SEW MACHINE)ON 25TH SEPTEMBER AND THE ORDER NO IS M1149836. I HAVE PAID THREE THOUSAND AND NINETY TWO RUPEES ON RECEIVING IT. THERE WAS A SMALL REPAIR AND IT WAS NOT SEWING CONTINUOUSLY .THERE WAS A SMALL SCREW FELL INSIDE IT. SO THAT IT GETS STRUCK WHILE SEWING BUTTON IS ON . I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE MACHINE AND ABOUT THE REPAIR . SO PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY PRODUCT REPAIRED AND GET USED.

• Vi
                                        Vimal Kumar Rungta Feb 18, 2013

Date :- 18-02-2013
                                        Subject:-NO REPLY OF SENT DAMMAGE 5 IN 1 SOFA BED

I had a purchase named as 5sb6sab0100 5 in 1 Sofa Bed Invoice No . V000006368 Invoice Date:- 21.04.2012 after watching an advertisement on T.V. The order of my booking number is R0033836. . Rs. 5894.00.ihad paid by credit card . after receiving sofa set used just few days it's started air lickage n then i had tried so many times customer care sevice they say's sent goods with bill copy so they return with in 12 day's. we send material By TEJ COURIERS, RECEIPT NO. 6495050 DATED ON:- [protected]. But still i din't get any reply from telebrands
                                        So i requested to you lpease send material immidiately

Thanking You
                                        Phone No [protected]
                                        E mail :- [protected]@gmail.com

• At
                                        atiq ahmed Mar 29, 2013

I bought a diamond fewellery from Telebrand through by Phone call, they told me the diamond jewellery set is Made from Heavy Duty PVC Material, it is absolutely wrong, it is very low PVC material, there is lot of item is missing in to the Product is almost Rs 6, 819.00 rupees above, i lost my money to them, i don't how can we believe these kind of products... such a stuff. it does'nt suits my status
                                        i request you to please... convey this message to high authority to take an action..

product: ROYAL DIAMOND JEWELLERY SET
                                        order No. M1247734
                                        DATE: 29/03/2013

MR.ATIQ AHMED
                                        H no -67 bank nagar, ashoka garden bhopal (462023)
                                        mobile no. [protected]
                                        email: [protected]@gmai.com

Aluma WalletTry getting a refund

Unfortunately I bought the aluma wallet a few months ago. When I got it I found that nothing fits because it's so small and I asked for a refund. The first couple of months I was told by the company on the phone that they had issued my refund but I never received a refund. Just last month, I'm now being told that I need to speak with a supervisor who will call me back within 72 hours and I've yet to receive any call backs. CRIMINAL BUSINESS PRACTICES, BAD PRODUCT, DON'T BUY

TelebrandsOrder cancelled

I ordered Aluma Wallet online and they had an offer: Order a silver color and they will send the blue and red ones, must pay shipping and handling. Yeah right! The order was placed mid-December 2010!. Now June 2011 I received 2 postcards from TeleBrands telling me that: "Unfortunately, we are unable to ship your product at this time.. Your order has been cancelled?." I called the number they put in the post card and they tell me to call a different number/. I call the other number talked with a girl she got me on hold 3 times just to tell me that the order was cancelled and if I wanted to re-order over the phone they will only accept the order for the silver wallet and I will have to place 3 different orders if I wanted the other 2 colors'. This is a scam, they don't honor their offer'. I just cancelled said I didn't want it and hung up". Reading the bad reviews I am glad they didn't send it!