Target.com / unpleasant and disturbing experience

1 United States

My daughter was able to remove these straps no sooner than 2 minutes in the car seat. Extremely over talking me supervisor Nora I.D. #[protected] in the Target.com didn't issue me refund because I had disposed of the car seat box thinking i was going to be happy with my car seat and here i am wanting to return this dangerous car seat and no closure. Horrible customer service with the exception of her being a supervisor. No management skills... I will be escalating this matter and hope that no one else purchases this car seat or rather shop online and have difficulties needing not WANTING to return any items. I will NEVER SHOP ON TARGET.COM nor IN STORE. Human resources will need to start hiring professional compassionate employees. This is a serious matter of a child's safety. This is no joke! Car seat also does not recline, it's not soft and comfortable as it may look on the picture. While my daughter fell asleep. Her head was bopping side to side and drifting frontward. I wouldn't recommend this seat for children under 4yrs. The only thing nice about this car seat is the material print. I'm still disgusted and in disbelief of how these reps speak to customers. A hard working woman calling to just get her return must pay for another box to return the car seat and inconvenience my time to take this seat to a UPS 40 min away as well as her not compensating me for the horrible experience I've had with her and 2 other reps, in 2 different depts. Target is just full of unprofessionalism. She stated she'd give me a $5 gift card. $5! Now and days what can I do with $5 gift card and she said; you can use it to purchase a large box for the car seat. As tired as I am from working to call target and get a rude supervisor on the phone to hear this and then her talk over me. This is exactly why I won't be shopping at target and I will escalate this to someone that will actually do their job and be considerate to customers and take their position much more serious. As long as of I've worked in a call center setting as a supervisor myself. Never have I allowed any of my employees to speak in such tone nor rebuttal. I went out of my way to make sure the customer was 100% satisfied with our services. Target should be ashamed of having those 3 employees representing them. Rude and inconsiderate!!! This will be passed down to my family and friends. Not even Walmart, West Elm, Wayfair, Overstock, etc... had such rude customer service like I've had this month. 3! Not 1 but 3 in 3 different departments... I started to question if it were me and I must say it's definitely not. Horrible, horrible, horrible!

Gr