Target / bad quality product
I attempted to return defective software to the store and was told I could only exchange the software for an exact duplicate, which they didn't have. The only way to exchange it was to drive to another Target store. The software was defective when purchased. I had my original receipt.
There is no 'exchange for same item' policy posted in their software department. Even if this policy was posted it is not legal according to the Uniform Commercial Code (federal regulation).
I will never again purchase software, CDs, DVDs, or electronic goods at any Target stores. In fact, I will not make any purchases at Target if I can buy the merchandise at Wal Mart.
More Target Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target Brands - service
- Target Brands - target gift cards
- Target Brands - up & up regular light-day liner
- Target Brands - bottle drop ins for playtex
- Target Brands - customer service/ product purchased online