Target Nationsl Bank / just crazy

1 United States

I always found it easier to save payment information with different creditors so that in in just a click or two my payment is made! However, NEVER do this with target. Once my payment information changed I went online to update my account number and make my payment. Not a good decisioin. Even though I filled out the forms that they provided, my new payment was still sent through my old account. As a result I then had $89 worth of fees including a late payment fee and returned check fee, not to mention my monthly payment. Even after calling severl times the representative was unable to both figure out my situation or help me change my payment information. I filled the forms out again and made another payment that also went through my old account. At this point my account was in such bad shape Target agreed to allow me to pay out my balance through a draft in which THEY selected the date. The date was the 21st of each month. I think GREAT.. they got me staright and my payments are being made! Nope. Although they decided my payment should come out on the 21st, a late payment is being charged to my account on the 20th of every month?!?! When will the cycle end. With all the fees my bill is unbelieveable! What can I do?