Target National Bank Redcard / double charged on red card, and credit limit reduced
Double charged, credit limit reduced to laughable rate, and poor excuse for inappropriate actions taken by Target RedCard (Target National Bank). And please note, this was all for a double charge that was under $100.00.
Signed up with Target RedCard about 2 and a half years ago. Recently I received a phone call from a collector that I had an outstanding fee that had not been paid in over two months. I am on e-notification, so there was no mail notification, and for some reason, after over a year of being on e-notification, I do not receive the e-notifications.
It is over 2 months later I receive a phone call from a collector asking about the bill, and I explain that I never received notification in the first place. What is more surprising is that I check my payments history from my bank and I had already paid the bill about half a month early.
So I was double charged, and to top it off they decided to reduce my credit limit to under 1000. So not only did they steal money, they lowered my limit and messed with my credit to debt ratio. And I might add that the amount that I really didnt owe was under $100.00.
Steer clear of using this credit card.
More Target National Bank Redcard Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target - security/store manager
- Target Brands - false advertising
- Target Brands - target home brand plates
- Target.com - online service and customer service
- Target Brands - the entire longmont store