Target-ghd / ghd hair straightener
I purchased a GHD hair straightener from http://www.target-ghd.com
The product arrived - and broke approximately 2 months later. I contacted the company and they advised that I could return the product as it was under warranty and they would send me a replacement product .
On the 22 July 2008 I posted the item as described by them. I have since emailed them numerous times as I have not recieved a replacement GHD. They have not responded to any of my emails.
I then attempted to get the GHD repaired indepently - to be advised that the product I have bought was a fake.
More Target-ghd Complaints & Reviews
- Target Corporation - debit card scam 
- Target Corporation - lack of human resources training 
- Target - employee treatment 
- Target - employee abuse 
- Target / Intex Pool - poor after sales service! 
- Target - security/store manager
- Target Brands - false advertising
- Target Brands - target home brand plates
- Target.com - online service and customer service
- Target Brands - the entire longmont store