Target Brandstruck driver

It was late on East Bound 58 in Virginia, between the hours of 2200 and 2330 on the 22nd of August 2017. The Driver of your truck, trailer number 811222, almost ran me off the road twice. Would come up to people, in a 45 mph zone, going at least 65 mph, get less then 3 feet from a vehicle and then put his brights on. He almost sent a car smashing into a concrete wall on a bridge. He would take up to 2 lanes at a time, so no one could pass him. When ever someone did get around he would get right on them and turn his brights on them. Then he would pass you, cut you off, then slam on his breaks in front of you, then speed off. He sped through the small towns and would never slow down, even though the speed limit would change from 60 to 45. One car had to go onto the grass, because he cut them off and the trailer would have hit them. He didn't care about anybody on that road. If this is how your drivers are it is a disgrace to your company.

Ch
Aug 23, 2017

Comments

• Me
      Nov 30, 2017

I just had a Target truck cut me off. I had a green light and he was turning right on red. There was nobody behind me but i guess he was late so he had to jump in front of me causing me to hit my breaks. This occurred at the the 79 North Mt. Nebo exit (he was turning right up the hill) at approximately 8:00 am on Thursday, November 30, 2017. The number on the back of trailer was 800083.

• Go
      Aug 02, 2018

Target truck 802069. Route 90 east bound, 1:40PM, 8/2/2018, Massachusetts.
    I was driving in the right lane following a vehicle. The target truck entered my lane forcing me break and swerve into the breakdown to avoid a collision. A honked my horn but the truck continued a collision path.

Gordon Barr

• Ka
      Mar 11, 2019

I 40 East near Swananoa NC. Raining, heavy traffic, make driver. Target truck 811044 driving aggressively, flashing lights, blowing horn, making multiple lane changes. Unsafe driving, and all before having to pull over at a weigh station. March 11, 2019 at approx 4 pm.