Taco Bell / wrong cold food
I ordered through the mobile app today for lunch. I ordered the $5 chalupa box.
I made sure it was beef that I ordered. I get back to work and it's jot beef. Not sure what kind of meat it was but I didn't like it. I checked my receipt and it said beef. Why didn't I get beef?! And to add insult to injury it was cold. All the other food was hot but not my chalupa. So disappointed because I had a chalupa yesterday and it was GREAT. Went to a different location today and was very disappointed
It sucks because once I've had a bad experience with food I won't return for a while.
More Taco Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Bell - rude service 
- Taco Bell - www.opinionport.com / Yum - false promise 
- Taco Bell/Tyson's Food, Inc - broken teeth 
- Taco Bell - slip and fall 
- Taco Bell Contest - contest is a fake! 
- Taco Bell - mini skillet bowl
- Taco Bell - mobile app
- Taco Bell - management at this store
- Taco Bell - your power menu burrito 
- Taco Bell - cooking