Taco Bell Contest / unable to register drink code to win a prize

Trying to enter drink code at website golargelivelarge.com is so hard u cannot do it but they want of your info, then after u give it, there is nowhere to enter the code. What a scam by pepsi and taco bell. Pppooohhh on pepsi.

Comments

• Ra
      22nd of Sep, 2008

The manager (he seems to be as he is the only one wearing a different uniform) punched in $100.00 instead of $10.00 when I bought a #3.31 menu, hence giving me a change of $6.69...He is totally aware that I gave him only 10 bucks and told me that as long as he gave me the exact change it should not matter. I told him that he will be off by $90.00 and he said it is ok. I was just wondering what will happen to that $90.00 during audit? Makes me wonder if he is doing something not right.. He seems to be nervous and soon after the conversation, he went to the back and never saw him again.

This instance happened in Mira Mesa Branch at 1608 Sept. 22, 2008. He looks like caucasian guy, short with pimple in his right chin. I did not see his ID, but the receipt shows Eduardo in his name. Aeryone lso, he is not wearing the same blue shirt as everyone else. He is wearing a brown pants and the top seems to be different from the rest (that's why I figured he's the manager or someone with higher position.

If this is how they do business here in Mira Mesa, it makes me think that people thinks consumers are dumb. What if I insisted that I gave him a hundred bucks? What will happen to the extra $90.00. I am just a concerned citizen. You can ignore this, but I am laying this out here for your information.

• Di
      28th of Oct, 2008

Rae... I understand your suspicion about the Mira Mesa Taco Bell. But, having drawer come out even has nothing to do with the amount (of money given) you punch into the register. By totaling all the money in the drawer, and totaling the amount of sales at the end of that registers shift. Those two amounts should be the same. Minus the amount of money that was already in the drawer when the shift started, of course.
    Example:
    After an order is made you are given a total, lets say that total is $5.50. You pay with a $10 bill. You will receive $4.50 back right... Ok, say your total is $5.50 again, you pay with a $10 bill. But, this time he puts it in as $100. Now it says the change is $94.50. As long as they still give you the $4.50 you are owed. There has been no additional money put into the drawer or taken out. They have given you $5.50 worth of delicious Taco Bell, and you their $5.50...
    Besides grand totaling everything throughout the day, the register is a lock box with a calculator sitting ontop.