Taco Bell Contest / contest is a fake!

They send you to a freebie website instead of the site represented on the cup so how can you enter a code you cant enter so you cant win, you cant even find information on who to file a compliant to.

Comments

Sa
  14th of May, 2007

They tell you to register before you enter your code, but won't accept the registration, so therefore you're hung up in cyberspace. I spent over half an hour trying to figure out where I was going wrong, finally just gave up.

De
  22nd of Apr, 2008

Did you see the date when the contest was to be over? It was not this year!!!

Na
  18th of Jan, 2012

The latest contest is a fake. You are immediately notified that you are not a finalist and when you click on view winners, they are all TBD as far back as last year. This is supposed to be a weekly random winner contest, yet nobody has won.

I0
  28th of Jan, 2012

I agree! To the other posts. And now the "winners" listed for 20012 will be listed soon. REALLY??? This is a scam if anything. If your just gonna fake the contest...why even bother?!! I have tried this every time I have had a meal from Taco Bell. And if I have seen names of winners...every damn one listed is from California. Nice...not!!!

Pl
  1st of May, 2012

I got the same thing, put in the store #, time and day I went in answered a brief survey and then at the end was told I was not a finalist in the contest and I have been told that every time I have done this. If they say there is a contest to win something and there is not I would think it is fraud.