T-Mobile / warranty fee
I purchased a Samsung S3 on 10-29-12, a few months later the phone would not power on. I went to the T-Mobile store the next day, where the representative tried to troubleshoot the phone. No luck, changed the battery, etc. He ordered a replacement phone, it was still under warranty(4-13). He inspected the phone to ensure their was no water or physical damage. All was clear, no water or physical damage. I received the replacement phone and sent back the non functional phone via UPS. I received my bill and saw a One time charge for Out of Warranty Fee - $131.25 and a warranty fee tax in the amount of $9.19. I contacted T-Mobile Business Care Customer service and spoke with a representative named Lacey 1320549. She did her research to advise me that the charge was for the phone because it was supposedly damaged. I advised that was not possible, that the T-Mobile rep verified that there was no damage to the phone. She stated nothing she could do. I escalated my concern to a supervisor who reiterated the same scripted verbiage and offered a 40 courtesy fee. Not a pleasant customer experience for a T-Mobile to falsely charge a customer a fee for a phone with no damage when it was sent to them. Is this how they do business?
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - my bill charge
- T-Mobile USA - international calling
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!
- T-Mobile USA - refund
- T-Mobile USA - credit promised