T-Mobile & TLC Marketing / free airline tickets for signing up
I have done everything that was required to sign up for 2 free airline tickets when you sign up for the my faves contract. I am scheduled to fly on Feb 13, 2009. I haven't even been called yet. I have been calling T-mobile and TLC Marketing since before August 2008. They say my account has open task since August but nobody bothers to call, they just ignore you. I have never in my life seen such bad customer service and false advertising as T-mobile. If I don't get my tickets, I am prepared to file a class action suit based on this scam. This year we signed up again for another 2 yr contract and was giving a buy one ticket get one free airline ticket, and if you read about this process the tickets for one are prices higher than any airline out there. What is T- Mobile thinking, this is no way to keep loyal customers or to get new ones! I will cancel my phone service and go somewhere else.
More T-Mobile & TLC Marketing Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile & TLC Marketing - customer fraud 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.
- T-Mobile USA - unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.