T-Mobile & TLC Marketing / free airline tickets for signing up

T-Mobile & TLC Marketing
I have done everything that was required to sign up for 2 free airline tickets when you sign up for the my faves contract. I am scheduled to fly on Feb 13, 2009. I haven't even been called yet. I have been calling T-mobile and TLC Marketing since before August 2008. They say my account has open task since August but nobody bothers to call, they just ignore you. I have never in my life seen such bad customer service and false advertising as T-mobile. If I don't get my tickets, I am prepared to file a class action suit based on this scam. This year we signed up again for another 2 yr contract and was giving a buy one ticket get one free airline ticket, and if you read about this process the tickets for one are prices higher than any airline out there. What is T- Mobile thinking, this is no way to keep loyal customers or to get new ones! I will cancel my phone service and go somewhere else.

N  24th of Feb, 2009 by
We have had the same problem. First of all, it took forever to get the booking request forms. We finally received them about six months ago. I sent in the request form for my son to return home from college for spring break in mid-March 2009. I sent the request form to TLC in mid-January (they request 30 days between booking and departure dates as stated on the form - I allowed about 60 days). As stated on the form, we were supposed to be contacted within 14 days. It has been 5 weeks, and we have not heard a word!!! I have tried to contact them many times, and have left numerous messages to no avail.

How sad is it that the incompetence and negligence of a company has ruined the plans of a young college student to visit his family over spring break. This is a scam and both TLC and T-mobile should be held accountable.

I have read numerous stories about people experiencing the same situation with TLC and T-mobile. It is false advertising and a class action lawsuit should be filed.

We plan to cancel our T-mobile plan as soon as the contract is up.
N  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
If you got your booking PIN just go on line to

You enter your pin and select the flights. I just booked 2 tickets from JFK-Las Vegas and right after I booked them I went to AA's web site and the reservation was there. It really is set up as a Web Booking process and although you can do it by mail you can tell from your results that it doesn't work too well. Good Luck
A  20th of Mar, 2009 by
TLC just ###ing ripped me off and I have been trying to call them for two days. they keep giving me the run around. i am now having to dispute the charges with my bank because these ### holes do not like to call people back. this free companion flight is a scam. all of a sudden my flights were hiked up in dollar amounts and i have no clue . they keep sending me an email that says my bill but wont send the break down. it is fraud and i will not rest till i 1) have my money back 2)cancel my tmobile account 3)never use tmobile again and go back to helio.
N  1st of Sep, 2009 by
I experienced the same run around with TLC through an HSBC travel voucher. I never got my ticket. TLC kept promising something and in the end I got nothing. I am going to pursue some sort of class action suit. If anyone wishes to be a part please email me at mml@phillaw.com.

T-Mobile USA Logo T-Mobile USA