T-Mobile Sidekick_ID / fake water damage to void warranty
T-mobile is claiming my sidekick_id has water damage to avoid replacing it - especially now that they no longer sell it or have the model available, unless a useless one has been returned.
My issue is that ALL the white circles and markings inside the phone and on the back of the battery are snow white PLUS upon checking the charging port, I find NO CORROSION, NO RUST, NO 'GREENING' whatsoever, none at all.
More T-Mobile Sidekick_ID Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.
- T-Mobile USA - unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.