T-Mobile / sim card fraud
I was using my fiancée’s SIM and phone while I was in US, I cam back to India and had not used my SIM / phone for 3 months. In this time I lost my SIM card and someone in Bangalore stole it and made lot of local calls which I realized only after a month when I saw the bill of 1600$!! Now I have deactivated that SIM, however I brought a new SIM with same number as before from a local store, because I dint want to lose the contacts and could not afford another connection.
I have a list of all the phone numbers to which calls were made at that time when it got stolen. The SIM card was from T-mobile, and the customer care refused to help. I had even requested for a sim suspension before my travel, but they refused that I had ever made such a request. And I have no records of the request made now as i did not receive any request number.
Do you think it is possible to track the person who stole it and is there a way I can get him to pay my money back? If you cannot help, let me know if you know of any agency or department where I can report this and get help.
I appreciate any help you could offer!
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.
- T-Mobile USA - unlocking my phone
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.