T-Mobile / billing
T-Mobile is a very dishonest company. I returned a phone that simply quite working. I was told to return it via UPS in order to receive a new phone. I was also told by the rep in the store, where I returned it, that the particular phone that stopped working, had many returned by many people and had reported complaints and was discontinued by the company due to its poor quality. That was two months ago.
Today, after paying the bill and expecting my service to work I was informed that my service was suspended, because I have been charged a 100.00 out of warranty fee for the returned phone. The company states that the phone has water damage so therefore is not covered. But the phone did not have water damage, unless they poured some water on it after they received it. The phone simply stopped working. I now have to pay 100.00 in order to use my phones even though I have paid my monthly charge. I have never received anything in writing about a fee for the phone, I am just supposed to take their word for it. This company is CRAP!
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- LG/T-Mobile - lg stylo 3 battery bl44e1f
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges