T-Mobile / refused service during store hours

1 7850 W Alameda AveCO, United States
Phone: 303-988-5747

Several weeks ago I visited the T-Mobile store at Lakewood Commons. I was following in with my family behind another woman customer who was let in 15 minutes before closing. The clerk then locked the door as we walked up and wouldn't let us in to make a simple purchase. I knocked politely and motioned to him that all I wanted to do was talk to him (attempting to let him know I wanted to buy some phone earbuds). He rudely mouthed were closed and wouldn't come forward. I pointed to my watch indicating that it was 15 minutes BEFORE closing. He still refused. I mouthed back that I wanted to speak to a manager, he refused to get one. Then I shouted to him I would call tomorrow - he shouted back go ahead in front of several customers. I understand that the store operators may not wish to engage in long contract negotiations near closing, but locking out any customer who simply wants to make a purchase 15 minutes before closing is bad business and I feel ethically wrong. I stopped by two days later to speak with the Manager, who wasn't in. I left info on the problem and haven't heard anything back. This certainly casts a bad light on their company and I feel I am due an apology. I have filed a complaint with BBB and Lakewood Chamber of Commerce. Also, I will not bother patronizing their store again.<br />
<br />