T-Mobile / terrible service and overpriced
I have been using T-Mobil for a year and a half now, with a contract for 2 years in total I cannot wait till it expires next June to call and cancel my service so I don't have to pay the penalty of $200. I went only once over my minutes in all this time and for only 50 extra minutes they charged me $25 and would not refund it basically telling me to go somewhere else or upgrade to an expensive unlimited for $99. apart from that the service really sucks and the reception is terrible, I get dropped calls all the time and the customer service is very unfriendly and stuck up. I think they should offer an alert option but they don't and I am sure it is because of the capital it creates every month. overall I think you should stay away or you will definitely get burnt
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!
- T-Mobile USA - refund
- T-Mobile USA - credit promised
- TMobile - unauthorized debit card charge & unethical behaviour
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges.