T Mobile / out of network

I have coverage at my home only. Once I leave my home there is no coverage. I am in Real Estate and need coverage in the City in which I do business, Tyler, Texas Pop. 120K+ I was assured before choosing T Mobile that the coverage in my area was GREAT! It does not work 3 blocks from my house!!!

They want $200 to release me from my contract. Sorry! No service- still I pay?

I already have another provider, and will use my $35.00 a month minutes with T Mobile on personal long distance calls until the end of my contract.

I will not pay them for NO SERVICE and deceptive trade practices!

Also- I plan to make sure that each day I speak with someone in business - and there are 1300 Agents in my area - that they know all about T-Mobile and there business practices.

Va

Comments

9th of Sep, 2008

I 'm t- mobile customer, last year I changed my phone and added a new line . so they extend my contract one more year and I signed, but now I tried to cancel because I don't have signal in my work. And they said I'm still under contract .I asked why and they said one year was only for the new line that I added and one more year for the shipper free phone . Now I have to wait one long year or pay $400.00 to cancel, that is the way how t-mobile said thanks to their customer . And also they give good prices for bad... signals...