T Mobile / out of network
I have coverage at my home only. Once I leave my home there is no coverage. I am in Real Estate and need coverage in the City in which I do business, Tyler, Texas Pop. 120K+ I was assured before choosing T Mobile that the coverage in my area was GREAT! It does not work 3 blocks from my house!!!
They want $200 to release me from my contract. Sorry! No service- still I pay?
I already have another provider, and will use my $35.00 a month minutes with T Mobile on personal long distance calls until the end of my contract.
I will not pay them for NO SERVICE and deceptive trade practices!
Also- I plan to make sure that each day I speak with someone in business - and there are 1300 Agents in my area - that they know all about T-Mobile and there business practices.
More T Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - my bill charge
- T-Mobile USA - international calling
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!
- T-Mobile USA - refund
- T-Mobile USA - credit promised