T Mobile / awful provider
Sunny singh, This guy is a big fraud. This imposter will offer you grabby deals, like cash back, waive off, early termination, no ssn... He will never say no for any of your condition, until he gets money from you. Once you are in you are done.
After one year, i wanted to change my handset. he offered me a new cell with cash back after first month bill payment. In two days he called back saying that, he will cancel my old number and issue new phone on new number. I said ok after a little waver.
Got my new phone, then i called him several times about deactivation of my old number. I was careless for first few weeks, though he will take care of it. Soon i got bill for both the numbers with activation fee and all. I called him immediately, he was not reachable first. After couple of tries he started playing his tricks deferring some how for 1-2 weeks. The 200% confidence that he is taking care of the issue, made me to wait for another 2 weeks. Some time he put me on hold and pretended that he is worrying on my issue. Then after my continuous followup he started reacting in a harsh manner. I was bolt of blues with his response. It was clear now that i am his new scapegoat.
I never called him again, i knew it was wait of time. I ended up paying termination fee and bill of second phone. Its huge amount, but it was i who trusted on this little ###.
Never trust this scoundrel.
More T Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - my bill charge
- T-Mobile USA - international calling
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!
- T-Mobile USA - refund
- T-Mobile USA - credit promised